Donna 18

"Toast!" We all look at Sam that stood up getting everyone's attention. "I'd like to propose a toast. I finally got what I wanted. A beautiful woman in my life with many bills."
I gave a simple laugh looking away then back at him.
"Donna, you've turn my world upside down which means that I never had balance in life. When I'm around you I don't get butterflies in my tummy. I get the whole freaken zoo." I giggled and stood up placing my arm around him looking at Sophie that looked so hapy for me. "I want everyone here to be my witness. Tonight I promise to never leave this woman ever again. I promise to marry her, take care of her and still let her be the boss."
I burst down laughing looking at him that gave me a sweet look.
"Donna, I promise you that I'll love you till death set us apart. I love you more than ever before. Thank you for this second chance. I love you babe." He spoke. I touch his cheek mouthing at him that I love him too before giving him a deep kiss. We sat down again to gave a normal dinner.

Next thing we heard is a crash. We look expecting it to be a fight or something but only turned out laughing seeing it's Rosie and Bill that fell back and started making out. I knew they had a thing for each other!

"I'm glad you found love." Sophie whispered to me where I stood om the dock infront of her about to say goodbye. "I've never really seen you so happy."
"Honey, I've been happy my whole life by just looking at you." I smiled at her giving her a tight hug playing with her hair.

Tears stream out of my eyes. I watch her leave with Sky on a little boat. Couldn't they wait in the morning? What if they get lost? No, I trust Sky.

"It'll be alright." Sam whispered wrapping his arms around my body holding me tight. "Atleast she's following her dreams."
"She just grew up so fast." I cried watching the boat drifting on.
"Hey, let's get out of here." He whispered in my ear to get my attention away from Sophie. "Hit the warm bed and catch up."
"I'm sad, remember." I slapped his chest turning around facing him.
"Why? She's happy!" He laughed starting to tickle me.
"Okay okay. Fine." I giggled grabbing both his hands.
"I can't believe you wanted to say no." He said giving me a serious look. I laugh and role my eyes shaking my head. "If you said no I still would've chased you around on this island till I had you on yes."

"Just shut up and kiss me." I giggled. He gave a teasing roar and grab me placing his lips on mine. Just for the tease, I broke away and ran away.
"Hey! Woman! Get back here!" He shouted before running after me. I just laughed running with him on my tail. "Don't make me come at you!"
"Bring it on old man!" I shouted at him laughing when he already gave up running. I stop and turn around looking at him filled with laughter. "What's wrong baby? Too slow for the bedroom?"
"Now you got it." He said and ran to me grabbing me around my body picking me up. I just laugh hanging over his shoulder like a bag of tomatoes.

Yeah, my perfect love story?

Too perfect.

***
How was it?

I hope you enjoyed it!

I actually did even if it's my own.

I need some answers here though...

Should I write a sequal?

I know mamma mia 2 is coming soon but I think I'd like to write my own mamma mia 2 but not in Donna's point of view but all about Donna and Sam's new life.

Please answer.

By the way, thanks for all the comments and votes.

I love you all so much!