Donna 12

A/N : this is the next chap. Thanks for the votes and comment! I've got a new Meryl Streep fanfiction. Something happened at the river (the river wild)

Enjoy
***

"Rose, please understand. Nothing happened. We just talked, fought and that's it." I tried to explain to the Rosie that pulled me to the dancefloor.

"Snap out of it Donna!" Rosie barked at me grabbing my shoulders. "That man is dangerous. By the way, you're suppose to be enjoying your daughter's hen party. Not chase after your ex, give him what he want so that he can only leave you broken-hearted again! Damnit Donna, don't ever learn?"
"Rosie, you don't understand." I grab her arm when she pulled away. "We talked. I know who invited them here."
"Do you know why they're here?" Rosie asked angrily.
"Not yet." I replied giving her a serious look.
"Then don't pull that shit on me. You're a grown woman. Grownups fall in love too you know. And they hurt more." She turn around and walked away.
"Rosie! I kissed him." I got her attention back. She give me an odd look actually wanting to listen. "Sam Carmichael and I, kissed. We did almost end up having sex until you came in but I swear to you, nothing happened. He's single. He's exactly where I want him."

"Do you hear yourself? Donna, that man have you exactly where he want you. You think you have control over this thing but you don't! A few simple words from loverboy and you're falling down honey." She said and touch my cheek softly."I'm just looking out for you. But I can't if I know that you won't bring your part. Now let's just...enjoy the party like we're suppose to."
She tap one of the men's shoulder showing them to take me for a dance. He and his friend grabbed me and started dancing with me. I look at Rosie that joined Tanya at the bar sitting next to Bill. Their hands are full. This is my chance.

"Mind for a dance?" I gave Sam a surprised smile when he started dancing with me. I giggled out loud being pulled into a circle that went around. The next moment everyone got pulled in. Even Rosie, Tanya, Bill and so on. I give Sophie an odd look that looked so scared and petrified.

She started spinning and as soon as her eyes land on me she collapsed.

"Soph!" We all got closer to her that laid there almost like the dead. I'm gonna leave it all. I'm not going to put more pressure on her about the three men. It's okay.

I touch her cheek softly where she's laying in bed already asleep. Is she pretending to be asleep? Poor girl.

"I'm sorry Soph." I whispered in her ear placing a kiss on her cheek. "I'm sorry about your father's absence. But he'll be at the wedding tomorrow, I promise."
I place last kiss on her head and I was out of there. She's not asleep. When I walked out I saw her sitting up straight in horror. With tears in my eyes she looked at me and I at her.
"Who is my dad?" She asked me curiously.
"Is Sophie alright?" My mouth fell open by Sam's appearance behind me. I give Sophie a nod with tears in my eyes before closing her bedroom door. I turn around and look at Sam that also looked at me.
"Sophie is fine. She's asleep." I told him and walk pass him out to my bedroom. "Aren't you suppose to be going to sleep?"

"Donna, you know I can't sleep on boats, plus I'm too afraid to sleep in the old goat house."he replied following me. I gave a fright looking at my bedroom door. There's a note saying, "I know about you and Sam".
"Well, you can probably sleep in the room next to mine or so." I replied taking the paper off the door. "Someone know about us. It's no use keeping it a secret anyways."

"So, we're finally a thing now?" Sam asked following me into my bedroom. He close the door behind him and look at me that closed all the windows and the doors to the balcony.
"I don't know Sam." I gave a heavy sighed and look behind me at him that looked worried at me. "Everything is...it's just complicated."
I walk towards my wardrobe and grab my pyjamas.
"What about what we discussed in the old goat house?" He asked about to follow me into the bathroom but I slammed it in his face. "Donna?"
"Rosie is right Sam." I told him and started undressing.
"It's always somebody else. When's the last time you thought about what you want?" I heard him ask. He's right. I never think of myself being right. It's always someone else. "Donna, what do YOU want? Forget about Rosie, me and Sophie. Forget about everyone else. What do YOU want?"

I put on my pyjama dress and my pink gown opening the bathroom door looking into him.
"You wanna know what I want?" I asked him with a sad look. "I want something that I can't have because that something is about to make me break the rules."
"What rules?" Sam asked me softly.
"Too late." I take off my gown quickly and put my hand on his chest walking him to my bed. He fall down on my bed horrified looking at me that climb on straddling him. We start kissing roughly. I pull his shirt out of his pants and also unbotton his shirt. He lay back horrified and out of breath while I make his pants loose.

"Donna!" We heard the women banging on the door.

"Oh shit." I gasped and jump up same as Sam that quickly tied his pants.
"Come." He grab my hand and we ran to the balcony closing the doors just in time before they barged in.
"Mom!" I heard Sophie call in a whisper from under the balcony. "Repunzel!"
I gave Sophie a smile that moved a latter in under us. I let Sam go down first. Once he came to the ground it was almost too late for me to climb down. So, instead I climb over and look down at Sophie and Sam.
"Jump." Sam forced me while Sophie took the latter away. I turn around and let go.

The wind is blowing strong and everything turned into slow motion. The doors of the balcony fleeing open with my friends apearing but not seeing me falling.