Victoria (1)

I have been bulimic for about 4 ½ years . It all started when I was 13 . People started calling my fat and ugly. After a while I got sick and tired of the girls always making fun of me so I set out on a mission to become skinny. At first I tried dieting and exercise but I wasn’t seeing the improvement I wants fast enough. So one night after dinner I decided to make myself vomit. After making myself vomit for about a week  I weighed myself and I had already  lost 10 pounds. I decided I would just make myself vomit until I achieved the weight I wanted, then stop. And for a while that worked I would stop making myself vomit once I achieved the weight I wanted then I would go on with my life normally until I gained about 10 pounds then start vomiting again. That worked for a while but things started to change about 6 months ago. Some would say that it started to get out of hand but I think I just got tired of my old routine. I know make myself vomit on a daily basis . I only do it at night once my parents are asleep. I eat normally all day then at night I eat a whole ton of food then feel guilty and make myself vomit. Im not going to go into the gory details of how I make myself vomit because I think that’s just a little too gross.

Im not sure if this is going to make any sense to you guys but I almost wish someone would notice that I’m bulimic.  I don’t want them to notice so that they make me stop I want them to notice just so that I know that someone cares enough about me to notice something’s wrong.  I know that my parents love me and stuff like that its just that I feel like no one takes the time to observe me and see that something is wrong. I mean its pretty obvious I went from being 135 pounds to 105 in a matter of weeks . I never have people over to my house at night and I never stay over at anyone’s house at night . I don’t come out of my room at night and I spend a whole lot of time weighing myself.

There is one thing I want you guys to know about me I do not want anyone to fix me