Victoria (16)

The next day neither me nor harry talked about what happened yesterday. On the walk  to school there was no hand holding or kissing we just walked along casually chatting.  Once we got to school we parted ways and headed off to our classes. All throughout the day the thought of me an harrys kisses kept gnawing at my brain . I was so unfocused in class that I didn’t even hear the bell dismissing us to go to lunch. Once I got into the cafeteria the first thing I did was look around for harry, he was sitting at his usual lunch table with the football team. He looked slightly uncomfortable probably considering the fact that he wasn’t even on the football team anymore. Before I could talk myself out of it I walked over to the table he was at.

“ harry can I talk to you?” I asked

He looked over at his friends and shrugged

“ uh yeah I guess” he said getting up

I turned around and walked out of the cafeteria with him following closely behind me

We stopped walking over by my locker I turned around to look at him and shifted my book bag over to my other shoulder because it was digging into my skin.

“ uh do you want me to hold that?” he asked reaching out for my bag

“ sure , thanks” I said handing him my bag

He swung it over his shoulder and then looked at me waiting for me to talk  

“ okay so I really wasn’t planning on talking to you about this in the middle of the school hallway but I cant stop thinking about what happened last night and why neither of us has said anything” I said quickly

“ uhh” harry said shifting from one foot to another  nervously “ I don’t know I guess I wasn’t really planning on saying anything”

“ wait what?” I asked looking at him kind of dumbfounded

“ I mean its not really that big of a deal” he said

“ oh yeah your right I mean kissing me several times and sleeping in my bed is not a big deal at all I totally get it” I said raising my voice along with my anger level

Harry looked around quickly then looked at me

“ lower your voice a little” he said

“ oh my god!” I exclaimed ripping my book bag off his shoulder and walking away

“ IM SORRY IF I EMBARASES YOU” I screamed back at him hurrying down the hallway  

I pushed open the school door and ran home not even caring that im ditching half my classes.  By the time I got home tears were streaming down my face.

I ran up to my room and threw my stuff down. I immediately went over to my dresser and grabbed a clean pair of clothes and my box of razor blades. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the tap filling the bath with the hottest water I could get. Once the bath was filled I put the box of razors on the side of the tub and got into the scalding hot water . I quickly opened the box of razors and got a razor out. I screamed out in pain as I repeatedly dragged the razor across my hip. The hot water burned my cuts making the pain 10x worse. I leaned back on the side of the tub , the cold porcelain felt good against my hot back. I looked down at my fat stomach and slashed the razor across it a couple of times . I bit down on my lip so hard that I drew blood. I leaned my head against the wall and let the blood drip down my chin and splash into the water. I closed my eyes not wanting to see the crimson water that surrounded me.i droped the bloody razor letting little drops of blood fall onto the white tile floor. I had been in the tub for so long that the water started to get cold, but I didn’t care I still sat in it until I was interrupted by a pounding at the bathroom door.  I jumped and opened my eyes as my whole body tensed up.

 " victoria please open the door i made a huge mistake and i need to talk to you" i head somone on the other side of the door say 

“ harry?” I asked quickly getting out of the bath

“ y-yeah its me” he replied