Victoria (17)

“ what do you want” I asked in a clipped tone

“ I need to talk to you Victoria ,please” he tried to muffle a the sob that slipped out of his mouth when he said ‘please’ but I heard it anyway

“ okay just a minute” I said giving in

I stood up a little too quickly and got out of the bathtub my vision went black for a few minutes but I ignored it and tried to dry off the best I could . I thanked god that I had a black bath towel and that my blood stains wouldn’t be to prominent on it. I eased on my clean clothed and wiped off the smeared make-up off my face. I didn’t have time to drain the bathtub so  I quickly closed the shower curtain so he wouldn’t see the red water. I picked up the bloody razor off the floor and rinsed it off in the sink before putting it back in the box with the other razor blades then stashing the   box under the sink. I wiped up the drops of blood off the bathroom floor the best I could before opening the bathroom door. I took a deep breath and turned the knob.

Harry quickly scrambled up from his spot on the floor and rushed over to me. He tried to hug me but I pulled back and glared at him.

“ not going to work” I seethed at him

“ victoria please just listen to me im so sorry” he said running his hand lightly down my arm

I yanked my arm away from him

“ harry” I said through gritted teeth “ I am not here for a stupid romance that will leave me heartbroken , im not your one of those girls that you can act like you are in to one minute then ditch me the next and expect me to forgive you whenever you need me too. And if you are expecting me to be one of those girls the doors right down the steps”

“ Victoria please just listen to me” he pleaded and for some reason he kind of looked like he was going to cry

“ fine” I said walking into my room and sitting on my bed

He sat down on the bed next to me and we both kind of just sat there looking at each other.

“ you better start explaining before I change my mind”  I said crossing my arms

Harry nodded and took a deep breath

“ coach came up to me before school and said that he saw me and you hanging out together and I guess someone saw us kiss last night or me climb into your bedroom window I don’t know , but coach said that I could get back onto the football team If I promised him one thing and at the time I wasn’t really thinking about what that one thing could be so I said yes and he said that I had to stay away from you for the rest of the year that you were distracting me , I tried to tell him that I couldn’t do that but he said that was the only way I could get back on the team , and if I don’t get back on the team im afraid of what my dad will do im just so confused Victoria,  just please forgive me I can’t have anyone else in my life mad at me” he said as a tear ran down his cheek.

I brushed his curls off his forehead and rested my hand on his cheek

I leaned into kiss him and when we pulled back we were both smiling

“ does this mean you forgive me” he asked

“ I guess it does “ I replied kissing him again

“ and does that mean were dating” he asked

“ I guess it does” I replied

I leaned into kiss him once more and the whole time I was kissing him I couldn’t help but think about the red water floating in the bathtub just a few feet away.