C-1

Alpha Jeon Jungkook and Omega Pak Jimin had been friend since childhood for their houses were only across each other.They spent most of their time together and often they received dirty stare from tha elder wolves because no alpha and omega should be friend.But they did not care and it did not take too long for Jimin to fall in love with his bestfriend, Jungkook. He knew the younger did not think of him the same way he did but he could not stop his feeling from growing stronger each day.it was not until their 11th grade summer holiday tht everything changed. The omega's cousin, Kim Taehyung, came for a visit and Jimin was giddy to introduce him to his dear bestfriend.

                                     -

"Hey,hyung. Who's this?"Jungkook had asked hi whn the three of them finally met. He thought he saw Jungkook Checking over Taehyung but the former was looking at him with a smile on his face whn he decided to take a closer look towards thm.

"It's my cousin, Taehyung,the one i told u before?. Taehyung this is my bestfriend,Jungkook"

"Hello,alpha." Taehyung simply said while extending his right hand out,offering a handshake. Jungkook accepted it and Jimin swear he could sense their pheromone oozing out wildly.

He felt left out.

                                     -

Jimin was walking alone back home tht day.Usually, it would be Jungkook and him with the addition of Taehyung since the lost two weeks,but he found himself alone tht day. He should have seen it coming and he did,but it still hurt to hear Taehyung telling him he had a crush on Jungkook, his own bestfriend. The former asked for him to give him some time alone with Jungkook and he gave it,solely because he literally can't say no. Day's turned to months ans Jimin was lonely. He miss Jungkook and the only time they can met was whn they got home.

Jimin finally had enough of it and decided to confess to Jungkook.He search for the said boy in school but whn he did find him was whn Jungkook was hugging Taehyung,lovingly. He was breaking apart yet he didn't want to cry. Fate mist playing with him because whn he got a text form Jungkook,saying he was dating Taehyung,he broke down into tears.

                                     -

Jungkook was surprised whn he didn't even see a glimpse of Jimin the next day and so being curious person he was,he decided to visit his home.

He felt the world came crashing down on him whn Mrs. Park told him Jimin had moved to Seoul.

                                    -

2 years later..

"Silence,evryone.We have two students coming in today so please introduce urselves."

It was Miss Lee,Park Jimin's lectures of Science and Biology ,who had speak. He was excited about the new students but he was a little appealed whn he saw thm coming in through the door.

---------------------------------—--------

So i will update more soner..:):):)😆