C-6(LC)

There was Jimin,lying on the bed wth his eyes boring holes onto the ceiling. He moved his sight sightwords and was granted a view of a bump,a babybump. He moved his legs and before he knew it,he was right infront of Jimin. He took a closer lookat the other man's face. He looked tired and hurt. He reached his hand out to touch the elder but...

"Wht the hell do u think u're doing in here?"
"Hyung,please calm down. I'm here to explain evrything."
Jimin let out a dark chuckle,"explain?wht is there to explain? Tht u didn't love me? Tht u forced urself on me? Tht u love Taehyung? Tht I mean nothing to u?! Tell me Jungkook!tell me alpha! Tht i mean nothing evn now whn I'm carrying ur child and tht ur kiss wth Taehyung the last four months ago was pure and made out of love! Tell me tht! Tell me-" Jimin was already on his feet by then. Jungkook did wht he could thnk of tht moment. He kissed the omega. His lips were trembling and his eyes were letting out tears of frustration.

"Hyung,please don't say tht. I'm sorry forced myself on u before but please know tht I do love u." He said after he broke the kiss. The omega lifted his head up as he searched for the truth in the younger's eyes. Seeing there was no respond from the former,he spoke again."I broke up wth Taehyung four months ago and it was because,realised he was not the one for me and tht i love u morethn i evet love anyone else. About the kiss,it was nothing at all,I swear! It was out last kiss,our goodbye kiss."

He cradled Jimin face wth care. Wiping off the dried tears an his cheeks and kiss both of his eyelids wht love. He rested his forehead onto the other's and he smile whn he felt small arms lopping around his waist.

"Hyung,if u allow me,please let me be ur and I'll mark u as mine. I'll make love to u and show u my love for u is unstoppable."

Jimin kissed those lips one again, "But i dont have a nice body anymore. " he was talking abou babybump,obviously .

"Every part of u is beautiful, my love"

Jimin untangled himself from his alpha and climb ontop the bed. A wave of his index finger was all tht Jungkook needed.

                               -------------

"Not,tht -ah! Not tht fast!"(😒my friend adding this one..) Mrs. Park smile. Ah youngsters these days.

Afinnishhh!!!thnk u for voting evn 1..

Thk u for reading..i appreciate tht..

THANK YOU SO MUCH..
고맙습니다!!

😄😘😚😍😁😢😭😂😆