C-3

Jimin was walking to the school whn Hoseok turned up, "Yo,u okay?u look like shit"

He ignore the snarky remark and answer his bestfriend, "nah,I'm good. My so called secret admires are my childhood friend and cousin,is all." Hoseok was surprised. He did not expect tht.

"But, I don't know. I felt bothered whn I was with the tall one, the alpha."

Hoseok smirk at this,"wht,u like him?"

"The fuck u saying. "
Gotcha.

                               ---------

Two weeks has passed and Jimin made himself two new bestfriend;Jungkook and Taehyung. In the span time of two weeks,he recall pieces of his past,all thnks to thm.Also, Jimin had fell for Jungkook. It was inevitable, really.  Jungkook was nice,warm and loveable. Maybe tht was the reason as to why he was pulling Jungkook towards the school's rooftop,"wht's wrong,hyung?"

"I like u"

Jungkook was shocked, "hyung I'm dating Taehyung right now. I- I'm sorry. "

A few second past and Jimin was chortling  out laughter. Jungkook frowned, "oh gosh,u should have seen ur face! Don't worry kid. It's just a dare from Hoseok, tht stupid brat."

Jungkook's frown deepened. So it was just a dare?

He can't help but felt a little bit of disappointment seeping into his heart, "HYUNG!HOW COULD YOU!"

"Well,how could u not tell me about ur relationship? I am ur bestfriend, right?" Jimin has asked him. Jungkook was guilty, he knew it.

"I'm sorry hyung" Jimin waved him off and scattered away,telling him tht nature was calling.

Jimin found himself crying his heart out onto Hoseok's shoulder tht evening.

                                 ---------

He was feeling for better the next day but it hurt to fake a bright smile infornt of Jungkook. They were talking about their past together as childhood friend tht Taehyung come out of nowhere and backhugged Jungkook. Flashes of memories came attacking Jimin's mind and he paid no need to those people who was calling his name. He focused on his memory only.

Flashback.....

Jimin was heart broken. He got questioned by Mrs. Park whn she caught the sight of her son crying. She was worried tht Jimin had hurt himself or anything but wails of. 'I want to move out from yhe town's ' were the only things being said by her son. She tried her best to calm the boy down but noting worked. So she promised to let the young wolf to venture the city whenever he wanted to and it happened to be just the next day.

Jimin whn to the train station along with his parents and bid thm his last farewell. One thing for sure,he felt lonely. As soon as he got there, he haidled a cab to take him to his new home.

End of the flashback...

Jimin took a deep breathe. He was gaping like a fish without water and he was crying. The last flashes of memories told him he had been involved inn a car crash tht took his memories away. He closed his eyes and everything started to fade away.

Thank u for reading...
I will updet again.. :)