C-2

Jimin was a little appaled whn he saw thm coming in through the door. They looked somehow familiar but he can't put his mind into it.

"Hello,my name is Kim Taehyung."
"Hi,mine's Jeon Jungkook. Please be nice to us."

Jeon Jungkook roomed his eyes onto the faces of every students until he laid his eyes on a set of familiar eyes. He gasped. He could never mistook the pair of beautiful eyes for anybody else. He could forget those eyes, "you both may took a seats."

They sat at the back of class, right behind Park Jimin. Jungkook guessed Taehyung haven't realised about it for his Jimin hyung had dyed his hair blond and he had lose weight.His round dace had morphed into sharp jawline tht could cut him too.
Taehyung was not stupid. He realise how his boyfriend was boring holes into the back of his cousin's head. He bit his inner cheek hard,to distract himself for looking at Jungkook throwing love to Jimin.

The bell rang soon enough and Jimin was ready to leave the class for the cafeteria but a hand on his wrist stopped him,"uhm,anything I can help u?"

"Hyung, d..don't u remember me?" Jungkook stuttered. Alpha never stuttered in fornt of on omega.

"I'am ur bestfriend, he's ur cousin. Don't u remember us?" By thn,Jimin was frowning you n confusion.

"I lost my memories years ago. I'm sorry" he bowed a little and untangled his wrist from the alpha's strong grip. He found Jung Hoseok waiting for him at the door and he cracked a big grin.

"Oh wht is this? My Jiminie has some secret admirers,huh?" The elder ruffled his hair lovingly, "shut up,hyung. They're no one."

He didn't know why but it felt wrong saying those words.

                                --------

"Mother, who id Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung?"tht was the first sentence he said whn Mrs. Park answered the call, "where have u heard the name,sweetheart?" Mrs. Park had said answered his question wth another question. He sighed. His mother was hiding something from him,"mother,just please tell me. It won't stop bugging me. This question won't stop bugging me."

Mrs. Park closed her eyes. "Jeon Jungkook is ur childhood friend and Kim Taehyung is ur cousin. Now tell me,have u recall anything's from the past, sweetheart?" So they were honest,after all.

"No, no I have not.I'am sorry." He really meant it,"There's no need for apologise,my son. Well, I got to go ur father is calling. Remember to take ur heat supressor,Jimin. It won't feel nice going through the heat without a mate."

Jimin rolled his eyes. The same thing all over again.

"Yes, mother. Do not worry. Goodnight." He hung the phone up. He was a little feed up about the whole mate thingy. His father kept on pushing him to find a mate and he tried,but failed miserably. No one wanted him. He can't help tht. He got up from the bed. A cold shower would help to ease his mind.

Chapter 2 published. Enjoy reading: ):) 😄