C-4

"Hey pretty boy. Wht are u doing here all alone. Aren't u scared of bad boys?"

There were at least five of thm and Taehyung was about to bow in submission whn someone had come and help him. It was...
--
Hoseok sighed. He was done tucking Jimin into his bed. He bought the omega home after he black out in the school. It was nerve wrecking. Jimin did not answered his call he was close to snapping at Taehyung and Jungkook. But at least,he got his memories back. Jimin told him about his past,all of them,thus the reason as to why he got home late.

He ignored a group of beta harassing on omega. He shouldn't do tht,but he was too tired to even care. A familiar pheromone stop him through. He turned on his heels and marched towards thm.

"Get the fuck away from him."

To say the betas were afraid was an understatement, thy were petrified. It took one small growl from the alpha for thm to scatter away like a bunch of stupif wolves. He took a quick glance at Taehyung and turned away,ready to leave,but Taehyung's soft thnk u left him walking wth a smile on his face.

                                -----------

"Hoseok hyung. Can u tell me where Jimin hyung is?he skipped school for two days now." Hoseok shrugged.

"I dont know ,man. Why dont u visit him or something. No,please do visit him. I can't do it. I'll be a little busy wth sports. Can ya?"

"Okay,sure.Tae,coming wht me?" Jungkook turned around to ask his boyfriend. "I can't i have to go to library to do some research." Jungkook nodded his head. Guessed he had to go alone.

                                ----------

A sweet smell attacked his nostrils once he reached the front door. He took a deep breath of it and grinned. So tht's it.

He pressed the door bell thrice and as he was just about to press it for the forth time,the door was opened by a very wreaked looking Jimin. The latter was suprised. He made a move to close the door but Jungkook beat him into it. Jungkook stopped the door from closing wth his left arm and pushed himself into the house.

"Well,well. Wht do we have here? Ah,a lone omega without a mate to help him through his heat."

Jimin was close to crying. Jungkook's eyes had change into a shade of gold,indicating his wolf form was slowly taking over his mind, "Jungkook, leave now. You don't know wht ur doing. Please leave, I'm begging u" the laugh he let out was loud, scary and not like him at all. "And leave u here alone? I don't think tht is possible, omega. Listen. I can help u."

One step forward by Jungkook made Jimin walked backward with a step too. Three fast steps forward made Jimin turn around and made bee line toward his bedroom.  If Jimin thought he was fast,thn Jungkook was faster. The younger took hold of his body and lift him of the ground. Jimin was trashing around but it only made Jungkook grip on him tighten.

"Let go of me!"

"Why are u so stubborn?! Just.Let.Me.Help.You!" Jungkook threw Jimin onto the bedand started to undress the elder, "Jungkook, please stop"

Tears were flowing down his face freely by thn. He was rendered defenseless. He can't do anything other thn receiving Jungkook's harsh treatments;the harsh fingering,the harsh thrusts and the harsh reality tht the younger did it only to satisfy his lust,not because it was out of love.

He woke up to an empty bed the next morning.

Tht all.. two chapter again..😄😄
By the way thnk u for reading my book 😘👍👍