Again?(chapter 1)

"Joe here look" said Reiman.

Joe: Did we received it again?

Reiman: Yes.

Joe: God, we have been constantly receiving this unknow signal from the far side of the moon from the last two weeks.

Reiman: And still the officials haven't decided yet.

Joe: I think they will take the final decision on tomorrow's meeting

Reiman: I hope so.

Reiman and Joe worked at the UNITED NATIONS SPACE COUNCIL(UNSC),formed in the year 2027,with the aim of defending earth from Near asteroids collisions and extraterrestrial threat, if any.

Their team had been receiving unknown signal from the far side of the moon from the last two weeks. When they reported it to the seniors and other officials, they immediately called and all-country-round-table- meeting to discuss the matter. But still they haven't decided should they send humans to the moon or droids or any space probe to investigate the matter. Day by day, the topic is storming the world media. Military generals are warning about an alien invasion. The public is confused. The senior U.S. military general Mr. John said to the media "It tells that we received a signal that makes no sense, I am damn sure that it is from an extraterrestrial base on the moon. We should prepare for the defences. The government is ignorant but we shouldn't. After all they can attack anytime". More people like him are also giving such warnings to the people. 

The one thing that was the most disturbing was that when they asked Russia to focus it's moon survey satellite towards the location, Russia did agreed. But, when the satellite cum probe was focused on the location, the satellite immediately malfunctioned in a few seconds. Now it was just a space junk in the orbit of moon. Russian officials responded aggressively on the situation, "they forced us and used our satellite and now it's malfunctioned. U.S.A and Europe have to pay price for it" said Mr. Kohldrov, ex-chairman of ROSCOSMOS.