2

The bell rang signalling that it's already lunch time.

"Areum! you seat with us during lunch okay? come!!" Nongnong is now behind me holding my shoulders and pushing me around until we got there at the cafeteria. I looked like a robot who was being pushed to walk everywhere.

"hey guys! I brought Areum with me- Areum you can sit here." he greeted his friends which are also our classmates then we take our seat.

"hello! I hope it's okay with you all." I said shyly. 

"No Areum, it's okay." Chengcheng said then he smiled at me. I smiled back of course.

"how about we introduce ourselves? Hi Areum I'm Zhou Rui." the guy with neck length hair said. 

"I'm Huang Justin" 

"I'm Yu Mingjun" oh! the guy who reminded me of my friend kim donghyun.

"hello I'm Wang Ziyi. swag~" 

"hi I'm Lu Dinghao" oh so that's his name. he has pretty eyes tho.

"hey I'm Li Quanzhe" he smiled which made his cheeks bigger.

"gosh you're so cute..." I accidentally said it aloud which then made him blush and the boys tease him.

"and I'm Cai Xukun" he popped out of nowhere and taking the seat next to me. 

"no one asked you" I said bitterly towards him which made the other boys gasp.

"that hurts Areum" he faked cry and put his hand on his chest.

"don't care" I just shrugged at him. 

"ugh just what I like...fiesty" Xukun mumbled under his breath.

"did you say something?" I asked him while raising my eyebrow.

"nope" then he winked at me. ugh! this guy! I just rolled my eyes at him. 

-----

when we finished our lunch together, we decided to head back to our classroom.

"guys you go first. me and Areum will just come later." Xukun said while dragging me with him.

"what was that about Xukun?!" 

"chill baby girl, I was just told to give you a tour around the school." then we continued walking around.

"you could have just said so you know?" 

"why? were you thinking about something else hmm?" there he goes again with that hot- I mean stupid smirk of his. STUPID SMIRK Areum okay?! ugh!

"f*ck you Xukun" 

"sure babe. where? my place or yours? now or after class?" 

"arrgh! seriously Xukun you need help. tsk!" his smirk faded and was replaced with a serious expression.

"yes baby girl I need help- your help about something..." he said while looking at me from head to toe then he bit his lip when his eyes landed on my face- or should I say lips?

"ugh! I'm so done with you Cai Xukun!" I stormed off away from him then I heard him laughing his ass off.

"hey Areum wait! I was just messing with you" he said while calming himself from laughing.

"whatever Cai."

-----

"how's your mini tour with Xukun?" Chengcheng asked as he sat on Nongnong's desk. Nongnong is busy with his phone tho.

"well it did not went well. ugh! the nerve of that guy!" I face palmed then Chengcheng just laughed.

"hahaha typical Xukun. He's just really playful and likes to mess around Areum." 

"so he does that to every girl he's with?" 

"umm not really. Xukun is actually not amiable or sociable around girls but maybe he's just comfortable with you that's why."