4

Since I slept early last night, I woke up early too and decided to go to school early. As I opened the classroom, it was still empty. 

I walk towards my seat and sat down. I checked my watch- seems like I will have more time until the first subject so I get my phone and earphones from my bag and started listening to some music. I was about to get drown into the music when my right earphone got snatched away from my ear so I faced the person, it was Chengcheng. He is now sitting beside me with my other earphone on his ear. 

"hey Areum. you're early today haha" he said while his eyes closed and hands resting behind his neck. 

"haha yeah. I woke up early and finished my morning routine early so why not?" I said and faced him. His eyes were still closed while listening to the music as the sunlight shone to his face, showing off his well defined facial features. One word, handsome.

"Chengcheng, can I ask you something?" 

"hmm?" he just hummed while opening his left eye to look at me. 

"how long have you known Xukun?" I asked him. Don't get me wrong, I was just curious. I have this feeling that there is something off with them even though that they look so close with each other. 

"me and him? we've known each other ever since we we're in our diapers haha" he chuckled and finally opened his eyes and faced me. "why'd you ask?"

"oh nothing. I was just curious. The way you talked about him yesterday sounds like you two have known each other for a long time. That's all" I half lied.

"oh okay. you're one curious little girl hmm" he said while messing my hair. 

"hey! stop it" I pouted while trying to fix my hair by combing it with my fingers. We were just chatting and laughing with each other when Nongnong came.

"hello sunshine- oh hello Chengcheng! aren't the two of you early today hmm?" he greeted and asked. Chengcheng stood up and transferred to the seat in front of me so Nongnong can sit on his seat where Chengcheng was sitting earlier. 

"I'm always early Nongnong" Chengcheng pointed out which just made Nongnong scratch his head while smiling cutely.

The three of us just chatted about some random stuffs as the room was slowly filled with our other classmates. We were currently teasing Nongnong when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from them, going out of the classroom. 

"Cai Xukun what the hell?!" 

Xukun's POV

I was heading to our classroom while cursing nonsense under my breath. There are girls who are trying to get my attention but I just ignored them and hurried my pace going towards to our class. I don't care about those girls because right now? all I wanted to care about is that Han Areum girl who teased the f*ck out of me last night which made me stayed up all night! ugh! she didn't know what she just started with me...

As I stepped inside the class, I immediately spotted her talking with Chengcheng and Nongnong. I made my way towards my seat which was just behind hers and placed my bag on my seat. I guess she didn't noticed me yet so I grabbed her hand and dragged her away from that place. 

"Cai Xukun what the hell?!" she exclaimed but I just ignored her and continued walking. Other students are already looking at us but I could care less. 

After a long time of walking- dragging this girl behind me who keeps on nagging here and there, we finally arrived at the school's rooftop.

"Seriously Xukun you must be insane! what do you think you were doing--" I cut her off by pushing and pinning her to the wall. 

"shh baby girl you talk too much" I whispered on her ears. 

"x-xuk-kun what a-are you d-doing?" she stuttered as I started to nibble her earlobes. damn babe, her sweet smell is not helping me now at all.

"why did you do that last night hmm?" I whispered again but this time, my lips were brushing to her ear, giving her butterfly kisses.

"d-do wh-what?" 

"oh c'mon babe I know you know what I am talking about" I said while trailing down my kisses from her ear down to her jaw. I can feel her tensing up more.

"I w-was just messing a-around l-last night Xukun" she keeps on stuttering, sounding like she was holding back something.

"and you decided to leave me hanging just like that last night? what a bad girl..." 

I trailed my kisses down to her neck, inhaling her sweet and addicting scent while placing wet kisses on her neck. 

"n-no...um...I- ahhhh..." she moaned when I started to suck a certain spot on her neck.  

"xukun ahhhh..." she moaned again. Ugh shit her moan is turning me on more, making me to want more from her but no...control yourself Xukun.

"yes baby girl?" I asked while nibbling and biting her neck.

"someone m-might see us l-like this" then it made me smirk.

"yeah you're right. let's go we're gonna be late" I said as I stepped back and walk away from her like nothing happened between us. How does it feel now baby girl? hahaha *smirk*

Areum's POV

What the hell did we just do earlier?! oh f*ck now I'm screwed to nuts! I can't believe that I just let that jerk do that to me and worse, I even MOANED! ARRRGH!! 

And the nerve of that guy!! he just left me here and act like nothing happened for f*ck's sake! but the thing is, where did that hoe self came from?! it's just like he made me feel so hot and weak earlier. His touch and --- argh stop Areum! 

I grabbed my phone and checked my reflection on the screen only to see a hickey where he was sucking earlier. F*ck you Xukun! 

I opened my phone and dialed Nongnong's number. After a few rings, he finally picked up.

"Hey Areum where are you? Xukun's already here" he said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Nongnong please do me a favor and meet me at the ladies restroom now that's just near our classroom. And please bring with you my makeup bag."

"um okay...? are you there yet?" he asked.

"I'm almost there. I'll just meet you there okay?"

"sure." then we ended the call.

As I got there, I saw Nongnong standing while holding my pink makeup bag. 

"Hey! thank you so much Nongnong" 

"woah are you okay? you look like a mess Areum" he stated while checking me like a concerned brother. 

"thanks a lot Nongnong" I playfully rolled my eyes at him "but I'm fine. I ran on my way here that's why." I smiled.

"aish this girl. Do you want me to wait for you here or what?" 

"uh no. You can go first now" 

"are you su--" 

"yes Nongnong I'm sure. Now go. thanks again!" I said while pushing him. He just smiled at me first before leaving.

I entered the restroom and immediately opened my makeup bag, looking for my concealer.

"ugh I hate you Xukun" I mumbled as I put concealer on the f*cking hickey he left on my neck.