24

Fan Chengcheng

Chengcheng: Areum! Stop ignoring my calls!

Chengcheng: baby please listen to me. Let me explain!

Delivered.

Chengcheng: I know you're seeing these by the notifs! Please don't ignore me...

Chengcheng: hey babe please let me explain. It's not what it looks/sounds like! Just let me explain everything to you. Please!

Chengcheng: I will come to your place now areum.

Seen.

Areum is typing...

Areum: stop chengcheng. I don't want to hear anything from you for now. I don't want to see you for now. Just....leave me alone and give me space.

Chengcheng: please areum. I don't want to lose you. Just please...

Areum: Cheng, you're already engaged. You're getting married with someone else!

Chengcheng: well they just set me up with her! I don't even like her that way! She's just an old friend of mine areum. It's you who I want and love!

Areum: but still! What do you want me to do? Become your mistress huh? Become the so called "third party"?

Chengcheng: no it's not like that. I wont marry her okay? I will talk to mom and dad about this. Just please areum, wait for me 😢

Areum: I don't know Chengcheng....

Chengcheng: you love me right?

Areum: yes.

Chengcheng: then fight for our love with me...

Areum: how can I fight when all along I already know that I will still lost the battle? It's marriage we're talking about in here. Not just any fling.

Chengcheng: are you just going to give up on me? Us? 💔

Areum: if giving you up will save you or us both from any bad circumstances that will only hurt you and me, then I will. I love you cheng and I will set you free.

Chengcheng: no areum! Please no!

Areum: good bye Chengcheng.

Areum logged out.

Chengcheng: no! I wont give up areum. I will not give you up. If you can't fight for us, then I will. I love you Han Areum.

Chengcheng logged out.