7

I was in my dream land when suddenly a blinding sun light woke me up. I groaned in annoyance and hide under my blankets.

"ugh!! Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you doing here?!" I asked the unknown person who barged inside my apartment. If this was a serial killer, I will be dead by now for not even daring to get up and check who the hell this person is.

"get the fuck up Han Areum" a voice spoke. I immediately recognize the voice, and it's none other than...

"ugh Xukun what do you want??" I groaned while getting up. I opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me with his hands resting on his waist.

"so you and Chengcheng now huh?" he asked me with that dark aura on his face. What's his deal now?

"um sort of? I allowed him to court me." I said in a matter of fact way.

"what the fuck Areum? Why dis you do that?!"

"do what?! He likes me and I like him too! Can't I date the guy I like?! Gosh Xukun!"

"are you serious Areum?! Date somebody when we're in this kind of situation?!"

"situation what?! That we made out and flirt with eachother like we're something but in reality we're not huh?! Is that what you mean Cai?!" I fired back at him and seems like he was taken back by what I said but immediately recovered.

"you know what Areum? I can't believe you. You will date someone else and then have me too? For what? Just a pass time guy?" his face looks angry but dear, his voice would definitely beg to differ. He sounded hurt but doesn't wanna show it and why would he feel hurt when in the first place he was the one who said that no strings will be attached between us.

"then if you are too affected by this then this so called thing between us is over! No more games Xukun! No more! Now please get out from my apartment because this conversation is over."

He looked at me one more time before turning his back from me. He took a step going out to my door, before he could exit, I spoke one last time.

"and get out of my life too...." I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear. Before I knew it, I was already pinned down on my bed with him hovering over me. He looked deep into my eyes and spoke.

"what did you just say?"

"I said get out of my lif---" my sentence was cut off when a pair of lips shut me off. He is now kissing me harshly like there's no tomorrow. The kiss was rough and demanding. I keep on pushing him away but he was too strong for a small girl like me. Soon, I gave up by his touch and kisses that it made me kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"I can....let you date....him....but pushing me....out from your....life will be the....very last thing I will do for....you Areum..." he said in between our hot make out session before he bit my lip and I let out a moan.

I did not answer him but I wrapped my legs around his waist. And in quick instinct, he started to grind. A one long and deep grind between our clothed groin. It shoot shivers up to my spine which caused me to lift my head and let out a breathy moan. He also moaned when I met his thrust and made my hand's way to his hair.

He moved his lips to my neck and down to my collar bone. He started to bit and nibble, and right there, I already know that a hickey will be left.....again.

I was in deep ecstasy by his playful hands that is slowly creeping under my shirt and is making its way up when a phonecall blasted in the room. It was Xukun's phone.

"ugh not again..." he mumbled on my neck before he got up to pick up his phone.

"hey...what? Now?...um actually I was but fine...okay I'm on my way now...okay...bye mom" he ended the call and looked at me.

"that Areum, I assume you already know what to do now huh? Never, I mean never let me out and push me away from you. And by your actions, I assume again that you agree." he smirked at me while fixing his hair. I just rolled my eyes then he laugh.

"haha fiesty. But hey, I should go now. Mom said I have to do some paper works at the company. Bye" he leaned close to give me a kiss on the forehead then made his way to the door. He walked backwards out of my room to wink at me before finally getting out of my room and closed the door. When I finally heard the main door closed, I started to freaked out.

"ugh!!!! What am I gonna do now?! Arrrgh! I'm so fucked up! If Chengcheng will know about this, he will surely hate me and think that I am a hoe or something. But at the same time... I also w-want Xukun.... Ugh fuck!" I keep on rolling left and right on my bed.

"but...it's not right to have them both...right? In the end, I will still have to choose which one of them I will pick and date. But hey! Xukun did not mention anything about dating right? Right?! Maybe he just wants to play and have fun....but with Chengcheng, he seems serious about dating me..." I keep on talking to myself like a crazy lonely woman.

"I think....I think I should give Chengcheng a chance and set limitations between me and Xukun... Yes that's it. Give Chengcheng a chance and stop this shit between me and Xukun. He did not mention about not wanting to stop it, he just doesn't want to get out from my life..."

Cross fingers, I hope this way will work...