25

3rd person
The next morning...

Areum and xukun was in deep slumber when the girl heard a loud knocking at her apartment's door. She looked at the latter who is still sleeping soundly next to her before she slowly got up. She grabbed her robe and put it on herself, too lazy to grab actual clothes.

She checked herself first in the mirror before finally opening the door.

"What are you doing here?" She asked the visitor, feeling the blood from her face escaped and left her.

"Areum, please let's talk. Listen to my explanation please!" Chengcheng asked with si much hope in his eyes. His eyes getting watery from the thought that Areum will really stick to her decision last night.

"Fuck! Xukun you better not wake the fuck up yet! Shit shit shit! Xukun's damn shoes! Oh god!"  Areum thought to herself when she saw xukun's shoes by the doorstep where Chengcheng is currently standing.

"U-um I already t-told you last night that I will set you free. I love you but—" her statement was cut off when chengcheng did the unexpected.

"Please baby. Please don't leave me. I will fix everything I promise! Just please.....wait for me" Chengcheng cried out, kneeling in front of areum while hugging her legs. Areum was taken back by his actions. She felt her heart being crumpled and stabbed multiple times from the sight of Chengcheng kneeling and begging. The prince of the school named Fan Chengcheng!

"I w-will think about it. Please get up now Chengcheng. Stop doing such things." She said while grabbing him to stand up. Chengcheng stood up and wrapped her in his arms.

"Thank you so much areum! I promise you wont regret this!"

"Okay okay. But...I still have to do something now. Can we continue this matter tomorrow?" Areum asked, internally praying that he will just leave without asking anything.

"Oh...okay then. I'll see you tomorrow. Just text me where to meet up—" seems like time was playing and messing up with Areum.

Chengcheng dropped his keys at the floor, near where Xukun's shoes were placed. He was about to look down and pick it up when Areum lost all her chill and panicked. She subconsciously grabbed his face and meet his lips with hers.

Shock was written on Chengcheng's face by her sudden action but later on adjusted. He kissed her back. While he was busy kissing her, Areum sneakily picked up the keys with her toes and then passed it to reach it with her hand.

"Yes!" Areum internally rejoiced when she successfully picked it up.

The kiss was getting hot when Chengcheng slowly slipping Areum's robe from her shoulder but then she finally woke up from the ecstasy she felt and realized what was happening.

"Shit! He might see the hickeys Xukun gave me last night!" She thought and immediately pushed him away from her.

"Woah..." chengcheng breath out. "That was amazing. I love you Areum" he said as he leaned closer and place their forehead together.

"I love you too. Here's your keys" she passed him the keys.

"How did you picked this up?" Chengcheng got confused but just smiled by the thought that Areum was just being herself again.

"Hmm magic?" Areum teased. Chengcheng just laughed at her silliness.

"Okay I'll leave now so you can do whatever you have to do. See you tomorrow babe"

"Yeah see you. Bye!" He left after kissing areum at her lips one more time. When he was finally out of sight, she let out the breath she was holding since earlier and closed the door.

"Ugh! That was close!" She said to herself while clenching her chest. She was startled by someone speaking up from the door of her room.

"So you will really give him another chance huh? What were you thinking Areum?" Xukun asked while leaning by the door frame with his arms crossed, wearing nothing else but just a towel that's wrapped around his waist.

"Oh god! Can you not?! You're gonna give me a heart attack idiot!" Areum exclaimed but the latter just laughed at her reaction.

"Psh shut up Xukun. By the way, to answer your question, I don't really know what was I thinking earlier. I panicked okay? And your damn shoes! It almost killed me from too much nervousness that he might see it and ask questions!"

"So what? Can't I "visit my friend" or "accompany my broken hearted friend and ended up with a sleepover" huh? Oohlala areum you're being too guilty for something hahaha!" Xukun laughed and entered the bathroom. Areum was left dumbfounded.

"He's right. Why was I too scared earlier that chengcheng might find out about me and his best friend? No scratch that....did I just got scared by the thought that Xukun might leave me also once chengcheng found out about the type of relationship we have? Ugh! I'm so messed up!"  Areum shook her head and slapped herself lightly. She was startled again when Xukun spoke again from the bathroom door, peaking his head with a smirk on his face.

"Hey don't beat yourself up too much. Just chill okay? I know I'm lovable and admirable okay? Don't worry I'll definitely catch you when you fall." Xukun said with a teasing tone. Areum just rolled her eyes at him.

"What do you want?!" Areum asked, obviously knowing the guy forgot something to bring with him to the bathroom.

"Haha can you pass me my clothes from your closet? I forgot to bring it with me baby girl."

"Is that it? K fine." Areum was about to leave and get what he requested when xukun spoke again.

"Oh, and don't forget yourself too. I forgot to bring you here with me" he winked at Areum which made her blush big time!

"Ugh! You're so annoying!" Areum throw her slippers at him but Xukun was quick to close the door to dodge it. She can only hear his loud laughterw from the bathroom now.

"Ugh that guy! What that fuck are you doing to me?" She thought while cupping her hot cheeks.