16

Okay! Before anything else, I just want to give thanks to my thoughtful and sweet reader who actually made a cover for this story/book (which I will now consider as mah friend y'all cos I'm thick skinned af HAHAHA)

@kun-ge

gosh thank you so much for the effort! You really have no idea how touched and thankful I am like srsly! 💖💖💖💖

-----

Chengcheng's POV

I got home, very stressed from my dad's company. I lazily took off my blazer and loosen up my tie to unbutton the first two buttons of my shirt. As I was about to get inside my room, a figure sitting on one of the sofa caught my attention. I rolled my eyes at her, but she just smiled at me. Her annoying smile.

"welcome home babe" she said in her annoying sexy wanna be voice.

"lol didn't know intruders nowadays call someone's home their own home. How did you get in?"

"Let's just say I have my own ways babe. Aww why so salty hmm? Didn't you even missed me?" she faked cry. Psh if only I'm not a guy, I would have punched this girl straight into her fake nose already.

"miss you? Nah. Not even in the last part of my to do's list everyday." I said, not even looking at her and headed up to the kitchen instead to grab some water.

"aww I love you too babe. You're so sweet! You're so sweet on your own fiance"

Okay I know that you're now confused as hell so let me explain it to you. That girl, Mei Li, is my so called fiance. Don't get me wrong, they just forced us wait scratch that. Us? Lol. More like they forced ME to marry that girl.

Their company is in great crisis right now. Our company lend a hand to help them by investing tons of money just to pull them back in the business but they decided to make the partnership even bigger and stronger. So in result, me and this brat got engaged. The Li's only princess and the Fan's only son.

And about Areum, obviously she doesn't have any idea about this. What she knows is that I only came here just to fix the problem of my dad's company, which is true but only the half of it. The main reason they sent me here is to meet this brat. I really don't want to but I don't have a choice or else, they will really send me away from Areum.....forever.

From my friends, only Xukun knows about this matter. The reason why I left Areum in his hands to take care of is because I trust him that he will not betray me. We already talked about this and he said he will help me keep this from Areum.

I didn't notice that I was already spacing out, not until I felt someone hugged me from behind, running their hands on my chest down to my abs. 

"why did you change all of a sudden Chengcheng? ever since we got engaged, you became so cold towards me. Unlike before, we were so close....." she said, still feeling up my body with her hands. Feeling uneasy of what she's currently doing, I held her hands to remove it from me and face her. 

"are you even serious asking me that question? are you that stupid? and would you stop touching me? I don't want your dirty hands near me." I scoffed while looking at her like she's insane or what. She just rolled her eyes and pulled me closer as she wraps her arms around my neck. 

"oh come on baby, stop acting like we never did anything dirty more than just touching each other." she smirked looking up to me and got even closer. ugh! this girl is really getting on my nerves! 

"didn't you miss this babe? hmm the way we touch each other...like....this?" she purred into my ears, resting her hand on my chest. "oh Chengcheng, you have no idea how much I longed to feel your body again. It's been a long time huh?" she continued as she ran her hand down, playing the buckle of my belt....just like how she used to do back then