Shuichi Shaihara X Reader

Requested by my shuichi obsessed friend, smallestwrites

Non despair AU.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Great just the person I wanted to see. Kokichi Oma one of the most annoying people in the school. (A/N Kokichi is one of my favourite characters so don't attack me please.)

"What do you want kokichi?" I said not bothering to look up from the book I was reading.

"I wanna know something. Who do you like?"

"Why should I answer?"

"Cuz I'll figure it out myself."

"Well have fun with that.

"Your aren't denying it then?"

"You would find out it's a lie anyway." He laughed before walking away. Finally some piece and quite. Well that's what you thought before someone opened the door but you hoped they would just leave you alone. You were in an even worse mood after your conversation. You had been stressed out lately due to exams coming up soon.

"Ah (Y/N) I didn't realise you was here."

"Oh hey Shuichi." Well good luck to Kokichi when your crush is in the same room as you with no one else. Wait! With no one else! Great I'm probably going to make a fool out of myself. I mean your were close to Shuichi but you knew you could embarrass yourself in front of anything.

 "Erm..(Y/N)? Are you doing anything tonight?"

"No...Why?"

"Can you meet behind the school after? You don't have to if you don't want." That was one cute thing about him he would get flustered really easy.  However, before I could answer he left the room. 'What was that'  I thought. He was acting really weird.

"I've figured it out (Y/N). You like Shuichi." Great just what I wanted. Now I know Kokichi was listening to our conversation.  "You know I think he likes you!" He laughed before saying "That was a lie. Who could like a (H/C),  (E/C) basic like you?" I just put my book down and left. Tears were filling my eyes. Maybe he was right how could he like someone like me?

(Time skip)

Thoughts kept flooding through me head about what could happen when I meet him. Maybe I shouldn't go. No. It would be wrong to just leave him there. I would just have to deal with the pain later.

"(Y/N)! You actually came."

"Of course I would it would be rude for me not to." I smiled

"Ah but I said you didn't have to come."

"Still I wanted to come."

"I need to tell you something really important."

"Ok?" This is when he is going to tell you he hates you. It'll be fine I have had time to mentally prepare for this. 

"(Y/)N) I like you! As in.." I cut him of with a kiss.

"I like you too." I said whilst I hugged him. Little did we both know that a certain purple haired leader was watching us.