Teruteru Hanamura X Reader (Pt2)

This was requested by xXPinkFlamingosXx

It was time to go on your first date with Teruteru. You were kind of scared as to what was going to happen. He was a perv after all. You trusted him enough not to do anything bad, of course, but you still a little bit worried. You got dressed into an outfit (You choose I'm lazy) and headed out.

You were meeting him at the park so you made your way there. You could feel the warm sun on your body; Its beautiful colors filled the air. When you finally got to the spot you were meeting you saw him. He was sitting on a bench with a bouquet of flowers. He looked so lost in thought, it was kind of cute.

"Umm... Teru?"

"Ah, (Y/N) when did you get here?"

"Just," You smiled as you scratched the back of your head.

"Oh, well I brought you these." He said as he handed me the bouquet with a small blush on his face.

You had been dating Teru for a few years now, he had graduated from hopes peak now. He had just asked you to meet him at the park that you had your first date at for your anniversary. So once again you got changed and headed out to the same park bench you had your first date.

When you got there you saw him on the bench holding a bouquet of flowers that looked exactly the same as the one before. However, this time he noticed you were there. He got off the bench and handed you the flowers before reaching into his pockets and pulling out a black box. By now you were really confused as you saw him get down on one knee before opening the box.

"(Y/N), I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, will you marry me?"

You dropped the flowers in surprise and covered your mouth with your hands. You weren't able to speak, you just nodded. Tears streaming down your eyes. He signaled you to bring your hand down, which you did, and slid the ring onto your finger. It had a beautiful (F/C) gem on it. God, were you happy you met Teruteru Hanamura.