Kazuichi Soda X Reader

(Non-despair AU)

You had been friends with Kazuichi since you were little. Your dad was a frequent customer to the bike shop and you would always tag along mainly to see Kazuichi. You didn't go to the same school as him so it was the only way to see him. Lately, you had been seeing less and less of him. His dad made him work all the time. It upset you a bit but there was nothing you could do about it. You eventually stopped going to the little bike shop. He was too busy so you never could talk anyway.

You had accepted into hope peak academy as the (Ultimate talent). You were very excited to start your new life at Hopes peak. You always looked up to the older student that went there. So to get accepted was a dream come true.

(Time skip)

It was your first day at Hopes peak and your heart was racing. You stepped into your new classroom and saw a few people dotted around the place.

"Hello, It's nice to meet you. I'm Sonia Nevermind." A girl with beautiful blond hair and perfect skin said to you. It kind of made you a bit jealous.

"I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you too." I smiled at her.

Since it was the opening ceremony nobody skipped class but hearing that we can skip would probably mean people would not come to class most days. It's like giving a cat food and saying you can eat it if you want. Obviously, the cat would choose to eat it.

You went to school because in the opening ceremony you saw Kazuichi. You didn't have the chance to talk to him though. Unfortunately, he was one of those people who did not show up. He looked a lot different than before his once black hair was now dyed pink, he no longer wore glasses.

(Time skip to when all of the students are being rounded up cuz I'm lazy)

"Miss Sonia!" You heard someone call. He was obsessed with her and he didn't even know her.
Maybe he was just ignoring you. Maybe he just didn't like you in the first place and hated your guts.

The class had finally been rounded up and you were told to just get to know the rest of your classmates since the day was nearly finished. 

"Where can I remember you from? You look so familiar. It's been annoying me for ages." The pinkette asked you.

"I always used to go to your dad's bike shop." You smiled and scratched the back of your neck.

"Wait, seriously! Ahh, I'm so sorry (Y/N)! Please forgive me."

"It's fine, we should catch up sometime."

"Yeah... How about this weekend?"

"Sounds good."