Celestia Ludenberg x reader

Non despair au
Requested by @Lyssors

Today you were going out with your 'best' friend but to you she's more than a friend. It was around 2 months ago when you started crushing on her and it has gradually started become more and more obvious. However, you'd never tell her that. So you left it, locked your feelings away even though it hurt and even though it hurt you didn't want to risk losing her.

You walked up to your wardrobe and pick out (outfit) and waited for Celestia to come round. It was a simple day out at a café, still you were excited. Of course, it was the same every time you both went out alone. Sometimes you like to pretend that you both were on a date or a couple but sometimes that led to something embarrassing being said that you'd have to laugh off.

A small vibration came form your phone. Quickly, you grabbed it and read the text. "I'm outside." You grabbed a jacket and put on some shoes before opening your door and leaving, only looking back to lock it.

"Good morning (Y/N)"
"Good morning!" You smiles and started walking with her. Most of your conversations together were about how school was. Unfortunately, you two didn't go to the same school but of course you were proud of Celestia for getting into hopes peak. You would sometimes play card games with her and she would always win and that usually meant that you would have to do something for her.

Once you had finally got to the café, order and sat down Celestia got a deck of cards out.
"Let is play a game (Y/N). The winner can make the other person do one thing that they want."
"But you'll just win...."
"Come on it'll be fun" She smiled to you and you slightly turned away with a light tint of pink dusted on my cheeks. You sighed but agreed anyway. Like always, she won and now she could ask you to do anything.

"Kiss me." She said to you.
"Wait what!" You sat there shocked.
"I know you heard me." Once again she smiled intact she didn't stop smiling at you. Eventually, you gained the courage to lean in and kiss her. It was short but sweet and after you were a blushing mess.

"I've known you've liked me for awhile." Did you here that right? She knew! 'Great' you thought ' she did that to make a fool of me'
"I wondered if you would tell me or not... but you never did.... you left me waiting." She looked down, her eyes were glossy as if she was about to cry.
"I...I never thought you felt the same way... I never wanted to destroy what we had together...I don't know what I would've done if you hated me..." You saw her lean over the table planting a kiss on your lips.
"You would've never destroyed anything." She went back to smiling and so did you. Your dream had come true, you had the girl of your dreams.

A/N
I'm finally writing again! So if I didn't finish some of your requests I'm sorry, I just restarted everything. If you have a request that wasn't completed please ask again and I will try to write it this time.
Bye.