Are We meant to be together? (Yukimura Seiichi X oC )

Author's Note:

Hello! Welcome! This story takes place in the U-17 Camp !!! (For Most of the chapter XD ) and it is a Tennis and Romance Story between Yukimura Seiichi and My OC " Lei Ayumi " 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Welcome! XD

The next chapter will then be an offical chapter but let's start it off a little.. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U-17 Camp

We were going through a selection of people to play and be called as a first stringer. Lei Ayumi (No. 2) and Hoo Byodoin (No. 1) were supposed to play. Lei lost because of a glowing shot which sent her out the court flying but she made sure that she hit the ball with enough strength to go across the net and she won but it landed her in the hospital and she had recovered quickly enough and could be a first stringer and was about to leave to go abroad when suddenly she received news that she had guillain barre syndrome which made her extremely shocked and she had to give her position to someone else and she was sent to a hospital as she fainted when running halfway. They sent her to Kanagawa hospital as it was the best hospital in the area. She was able to walk at a very slow pace but parts of her body would suddenly malfunction causing her to fall. She hated the looks of pity and sympathy of those who visited her and from that day onward, never allowed anybody to enter. She tried committing suicide.One day, the director of U-17 camp came and told her " When you return back to U-17, you will be the second stringers strongest!" and it motivated her to not kill herself as she had someone or something worth holding onto. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liked it ? XD

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL THEN BE THE REAL CHAPTER. THIS IS ONLY A BIT OF IT. ♥