Chapter2

// Hi! Thank @rainballet for supporting ♥ ~

Please enjoy and if you like it ...Please vote XD //

Lei POV

I was about to follow Seiichi san when another nurse came and told me that the doctor wanted to meet me. I nodded my head turning to Seiichi san " Gomen ne! " and we both left to our respective places. When I entered the doctor's room. He was on the phone. "Oh Lei! How are you? I've got a good news for you! A doctor said that there might be a chance of you recovering from the guillain barre syndrome but it is very tough...and the chances are quite slim so are you up for it?" "Yes!" Anything if If can return to the U-17 camp!  "You have to do muscle therapy and listen to whatever the doctor says.You might even have to run." and I nodded my head. "Can we begin today?" and he nodded his head. I begin practising for a while before the doctors allowed me to go back.

Yukimura POV

I had to leave to meet the regulars. I was quite disappointed as I thought that I will be able to introduce Lei to them. I saw them and they greeted me. I told them "Next week will be the Kanto tournament. Remember, there will be no flaws in the 3rd Rikkai championship." And a loud "Hai!" was heard. I wanted to go to the washroom when I heard the doctors say "Yukimura Seiichi....there is no cure....he have already passed the final stage...such a poor thing for such a young guy..." No cure?!...I will...n..never...play tennis...again?!....Uso....Uso!!!!...why......why me? As I fell to the ground. I quickly went back into my room when I saw Lei. I entered her room and I hugged her as I cried. She patted me as I cry into her shoulders. She understands and continues patting my back and not saying anything. Soon I fell asleep on her.

Lei POV

I hugged him while he cried. I smiled and patted his back. I decided not to ask him what happened. I heard the breathing became slow paced. He fell asleep...  and I let him rest on my bed while I went out for a cup of tea. 

The Next Day

Yukimura POV

Where am I ... this is not my room. *flashback* Ohh....They are playing the Kanto tournament 3 days from now... "Yukimura san! The doctor is looking for you! He says that there is a cure for the guillain barre syndrome! " and she quickly brought me out. I went to see the doctor. "Hello, yukimura-kun. I found a way by using Surgery to cure it....but there is only 50% chance...if you lose...you will die...." Death?! Why me.... "I'll...I'll think about it..." and I left. I saw Lei in her room and asked her "If you only have 50% in a surgery...will you go for it?" and she smiled. " The guillain barre syndrome? Yep! I live for tennis so...if I don't play, there is no meaning in me living. So I'll take the chance." and I nodded my head. Make Sense...I shall go for the Surgery. I went to the doctor " I'll go for the Surgery." "Er...the only day left to do the Surgery is on the day your school will be going to the Kanto tournament. Are you sure?" I replied him " I live for tennis! Without tennis I will die!" and he smiled. "Okay then! I'll make the arrangement." and He left. 

Lei POV

So he decided to take the Surgery, huh? Let me prepare a gift for him...what shall I give him? A thousand cranes?...hmm...  Seiichi san have to go for the same therapy as me....I shall do it then. When I folded 500 cranes, it was the day before the surgery. I decided to a night owl and I folded 499 cranes. I decided to hook them in a line at his window. I left the last crane on the bed side table and wrote "Dear Seiichi, We known each other for quite some times and I hope you like my gift for you! I wish you all the best! -Ayumi ^^ " and I left to my room. 

Yukimura POV

I read the note Ayumi gave me and was shocked. A thousand cranes are not easy to make. I am so happy to receive it and was about to say thanks to her when my surgery came. I had to go but when I saw her she was smiling and I mouthed out the words "Thank you!" ...I like you... before I was injected with sleeping drug. -5 hours later- I woke up to see Sanada telling me that they lost the Kanto tournament. I breathed in deep ,and accepted his apology and I said "You must have been worried..that's why you couldn't won the match with that nameless school..right? There will be no flaws in the next rikkai's championship. " and he nodded his head. We chatted for a while before he had to leave. I decided to visit Lei since her surgery time was going to be over. 

Lei POV 

I saw him mouthed out something and I smiled. I had some people visiting me before I went for my surgery. *knock Knock* "Enter~" and there stood Tokugawa , Irie , Oni and Shuji. //The guy who have white hair//  "What time is your surgery?" Shuji asked and I smiled. "2 hours more.." and Oni was telling me about some reckless boy who tried to cheat in the running and Tokugawa and Irie was browsing the TV while Shuji was eating a candy. Soon the nurse entered and told us it was time for Surgery. I smiled and I hugged them all with Irie giving me a friendly kiss on the cheeks and me laughing. Soon I left.  - Surgery- Where am I? Am I dead?...Light... and I opened my eyes to see Seiichi smiling at me. I hugged him and I sigh." I'm not dead~" and he ruffled my hair. "We need to go for therapy." and I nodded my head. I looked around the room and saw a note below the TV that says "Gotta go! ~ -Irie :) " and I left the room. 

 A Month Later

Lei POV

Our schedule was always the same. Me and Seiichi chatting and then going to therapy and to the rooftop garden. Sleep. Until a month before the National tournament , the doctor said " You both can be released , Lei , I'll like to talk to you for a while. " and I nodded my head. I hugged Seiichi and told him "I'll miss you forever!" Guess I grew some feeling for him... and as he packed up. I talked to the doctor. "Lei , you have to remain here for a few days as a final checkup as your body might not accept the treatment." and I nodded my head and I went to pack my bag cause Hey! I want to leave this medicine smelling place. I hugged him and we exchanged phone numbers went he left. After 2 days, I was allowed to leave and I messaged Seiichi "Hey! I am allowed to leave the hospital! What are you doing now?" and soon a reply came "Hey! Congratulation for leaving! I just finished running 10 laps around the school.I seemed to get weaker at tennis! Gotta buck up." and we communicate like this for the One month. On the night before the National tournament. He called me. "Ayumi. Can you go to the National Tournament tomorrow?" "I got Doctor's checkup tomorrow....sorry..." and he sigh and said "It's okay." and he hung up. I'll go the last match of the National Tournament...I think I'll be able to make it.... 

Day of National Tourament

Yukimura POV

I looked around the stadium. So she is really not coming,huh... and it was soon my match with the first year boy. I entered the court and was about to serve when I looked around. Not here...

Lei POV

I wore a white shirt and a skirt. I went for the doctors for the checkup. I smiled when I was allowed to leave and I ran to the stadium. As I ran, I texted Oni , Tokugawa , Irie , Shuji in our group chat that I was out of the hospital. They congratulated me and I sped up to the place. When I reached, I saw the match 3-1 to the other school. Seiichi is losing... I clenched my fist. When all of the sudden the boy achieve Teni Muhuo No Kiwami. That was when Seiichi panicked and lost all control. In 5 minutes....he lost. Badly. He turned around and his eyes met mine. I message him. "You did a great job...just don't panic in future..I need to go...Bye ..we will meet soon..- Ayumi :) " and I left to U-17 camp.

When I reached U-17 camp....

*-----------------------------------------------------------*

Cliffhanger XD

Hahah ~ My longest chapter with more than 1519 words! ♥

Thanks for supporting ♥♥♥ 

Rmb to Vote ♥ XD