Chapter4

//Hello! I shall complete this chapter on 14.6.14.// I edited a little on Chapter 3 too!~

Lei POV 

Today, Oni, have a match with a middle schooler named Momoshiro Takeshi. I took a trip to the control room of the coaches or else known as the hanging out area of Shuiji, Me, Irie, Kazuya and Oni . We saw how badly Oni trashed the boy. We thought that Momo-san was going to forfeit. We were about to leave when Momo-san said to continue the match. "Isn't he strong....to play without using his hands?" and Irie chuckled before saying "You mean determined?" and I nodded my head. Kazuya said " Shuji, you seem to enjoy yourself alot." and he smiled. Soon the match ended with a 6-0 with 6 to Oni. Then we went to our various location when one of the coaches came in and told me that I had to follow him to do something. "Nani?" I asked Coach Kurobe. "You will have a match with Mizuki Hajime. He uses data and is very week." and I nodded my head. I left to do stretches before telling Irie that I have a match, then I left. I went into courts to see that Mizuki-san have been waiting for me. We started the match immediately. I start off with a normal serve and he returned and he tried to use his data but was defied by me. He said that I will aim right and I decided to aim left and he lost badly. I then use a twist serve and I won him. He was almost foaming at the mouth for the amount of time he had to run around the courts and I sigh and turned around to leave when the referee called out the score. I enter camp and the first person I played with was a *sigh* lousy player. What horrible tennis... and I left. He wanted to ask for my name but I just gave a roll of my eyes. Soon Coach Saitoh came and told the middle schoolers to pair up. Then he told them to play a match against each other. The losers and the winner went to where the door was and after they board the bus and all the winner looked so gloomy, I decided to tell them where they were going. " They are not leaving the camp...they are going to a play to practice too....don't be so sad." and when they were about to question me, Irie came and took me away. Before I was dragged off, I felt them all looking at me.
2 weeks Later
I decided to go off and I reported to the control room when Coach Saitoh came and said " The first Stringers are coming in 2 months time. " and I immediately thought of Hoo Byodion. Hoo...I will defeat you again the next time we meet...  I told kazuya and the rest that about the news I received and they all looked extremely shocked. I was practicing that night so as to defeat Hoo. I then saw Seiichi at the opposite side of the court and he said "Shall we have a match...Ayumi?" and I gasped. He remembers me...or should I say that he can recognize me?... "Haa..Seiichi..you can actually recognize me...I'm quite happy...can you keep my gender from he rest of the middle schoolers?" and he nodded his head. We then had a light rally with me winning. I then told him " I'm tired..." and he nodded his head. " Me too." and he held out his hands and I said "Rooftop garden?" and he nodded his head. We held hands and walked with a peaceful silence around us. We then enter the roof top garden I laid my head on his shoulders and said "I missed you..." and he smiled and placed his head on top of mine and we sat like that for a period of time before the first raindrop started and we both went in our separate ways. Seiichi... I smiled before sleeping.