Chapter 7

Lei POV

Today, The U-17 camp was supposed to have a " sports day " . Then there are a a few leaders which are supposed to guide them. I was one of them. There were 8 leaders. Oni, Kazuya, Shuji, Maki, Irie, Kazuya, Maruda and me. Through a few cards, the members per team were chosen. I managed to get a few captains and strong players. I smirked. Victory for my team will be ensured! We had to gather in the canteen. " Today, we will have a sports day...which is held yearly and the winner will get a better room. So everybody please keep quiet while your leaders call out your name! " Maruda said. I sigh. " Shiraishi, Atobe, Sanada, Tezuka, Kirihara, Yanagi, Echizen and Yukimura, Kintarou. " I called out. I told them to gather at the back of the canteen as I told them to introduce themselves. " Tooyama Kintarou! I am from Shitenhoji and I love Takoyaki! " and Shiraishi said " Shiraishi! From Shitenhoji~ Ecstasy~ " and Atobe said " Ore sama name is  Atobe~ *hair flick * but you should know Ore sama already. Ore sama is from ore sama school. Hyotei. Ore sama no bigi ni yoi na!" and Tezuka said " I am Tezuka from Seigaku. Yudan sezu ni ikou! " and Sanada said or should I say shouted " Tarundoro! I'm Sanada. Rikkai's emperor!" and I said " If you say ' Tarundoro' before your name....do you mean...You're getting soft, Sanada? " I asked him and I saw his eyes flared up and He held his hands in a position which looked like he was about to slap me when Yukimura stopped him. " Tarundoro!" and he turned away. Echizen said " Chisu, Lei-sempai. Mada mada dane~ " and I nod my head when Yanagi said " 100% you are going to ask Kirihara to introduce himself. " and I nodded my head. " Kirihara  Ayaka! Rikkai number 1 player! I will beat you too, woman. " when I said " If you can't even win against Sanada or Yukimura....you will have no chance of winning against me. Maa..but you seem strong." and he looked away when Yukimura said " Yukimura Seiichi from Rikkai. So long no see neh~ Ayumi- c~h~a~n. and I smiled, " Same here! How are you? " and he smiled " Always good." and I smirked. Yanagi then said " Yanagi Renji. How do you know buchou." and he had a note book beside him and he was prepared to write something. Me and Seiichi looked at each other before thinking that we should trick them.  " Hello. I am your buchou's........" and all of them leaned in closer. " Girl friend. " and he dropped his pencil. Kintarou than shouted " Yukimura Seiichi's girlfriend?! How can you date such a sadistic guy?!?! Our buchou is way~ better! Date him instead! " and I laughed. People from other team stared at me. " Yukimura Seiichi's girlfriend?! " and Atobe suddenly said " Uso! " and people began self- denying. Suddenly a guy called fuji said " Can you show us some proof? " and Seiichi asked him " What do you want us to do? " and he said " Kiss. " and he opened his eyes to reveal blue eyes. Brighter than an ocean. Prettier than a ladies eye. I turned to Seiichi and I pecked him on the cheeks. " Daisuki~ Seiichi~ " and I looked away. 

Yukimura POV

When Fuji said that we had to kiss as a proof, I didn't expected her to pecked me on the cheeks. As a reason, my face blushed madly. I feel so happy that she is kissing me and not any other guy and her words made my heart flutter...could this perhaps be love?...

// DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D //