Chapter5

Lei POV

Today I went to court 2 to play. I saw them practising or what I always call...Monkey dancing. The "right hand of god " keeps trying to defeat Shuji but kept failing when we saw a group of boys wearing the revolutionary jacket...the drop outs and Shuji got off the court and the courts challenged each other for the position and failed badly when "the right hand of god" said that if anybody manages to aim a ball on his right, they could have the court and Echizen Ryoma managed to get it and the former court 2 people left. They sure gotten stronger~ and soon they looked at us when me and Shuji left. The rest of the people saw their teammates and hugged each other. A guy even commented ' I can't believe that they can be in a better court compared to Ore-sama."  "Gym?" Shuji asked me and I nodded my head. I had a match at noon with somebody named Ishida Gin, a person who can do hadokyuu up to 108 level. Soon my match was about to start. We bowed to each other. I was wearing only a cap to protect my hair from coming out and I wore nerdy glasses as I lost my contact lenses. 

" L to serve. " and I gave him a twist serve. I smirked as he ran to return it. My twist serve was not a regular one. It spins away from the face and towards the net. " 15-0" I smirked as I served a regular twist serve while saying " Normal twist or ..." and he lost to me with me winning service aces.  When he was surpose to serve he shouted " Level 20!" and I quickly used a higuma Ootoshi to stop it. I smirked and shouted " Is that all you can do?! I thought too highly of you!" and he gave me a level 50 and I used a higuma ootoshi but it was too hard and it burned a hole in my racket. I stared at my racket before deciding to change into a new one.It was already match point and I just need 1 more point to win. I decided to do a lob when he gave me another hadokyuu which have caught me off guard. " Level 108!" and when I was about to returned it,  the ball was too strong and I was blown off by  it. Literally.  I toppled over at the bench and I was bleeding on my head, arms.... my whole body. I saw Seiichi running over towards me as well as Shuji when I stood up shakingly.  The hat fell off my  head and my  hair fluttered down.  Shuji and Seiichi went towards me when I raised a hand and it stopped them. I told them " Don't. " and they stood back. I walked back down and I decided to finish him once and for all. I used a special kind of hadokyuu...perhaps level 200? and I defeated him. " L to win! " before I sigh touching my head. As my sight got blur, I saw 2 people running to me. Shuji. Seiichi. before falling asleep.  When I woke up, I saw Shuji, Kazuya, Oni, Irie and some....unknown bandaged-hand guy.  I sit up with the help of Shuji. " Daijobu? Ayumi.." "Daijobu!" and he smiled. The bandaged hand guy  came and said " I am Shirashi. Capain of Shitenhoji. I am extremely  sorry  for what my player have done." and I nodded my head. " You can leave the room now. " and I stood up. I decided to go to the canteen to eat and I entered to see Seiichi and the rest of the middle schoolers. I walked to the food area when Seiichi came and asked " How are you?" and I nodded my head. " I'm fine~" and I brought my  food. Suddenly a boy  walked towards us and said " You are a GIRL and why are you here? Go back to your home and stay in the bedroom!" Highschooler kaa...  "Neh...guys are so increative~ once they find that a girl is HIGHER then them...they question the montly bleeding and all..so useless...." and he blushed. " I am HIGHER than you...so I have more rights to be in this camp rather then you....a person who got a ball by his LOWERCLASSMAN." and I flicked my hair and walked back to the entrance when I said " Lei Ayumi. Court 1~" and I walked off, smirking. 

Yukimura POV

I heard her embarrass the high schooler before leaving. She is younger then us but yet she is many courts in front of us. She revealed her identify? Now more people will know her...wait...am I jealous?! Cool down! Yukimura Seiichi!

No One POV

'So cool!' many middle schoolers thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//sorry for not uploading~~ //