Chapter 6

// Hello! I was supposed to upd lke oo ago but yep! Sorry! //

Lei POV

Today was the court change between court 5 and court 3. I was waiting near the control room when I saw the match between Irie and Atobe. Atobe-san played so seriously but yet Irie is just " acting. " Soon, Atobe san wanted to return a ball and hit his head against a pole. Irie at the same moment also forfeited saying some nonsense that his left hand was hurting and he cannot continue. Soon, the sub player played and Oni crushed him. I nodded my head. So Court 5 will take over court 3?  I went to the water cooler which Irie was at and I threw him a towel and he caught it. " Why did you lie about being unable to play and gave up the ball?" I asked him and he smiled before replying " Because....if they have the potential, then I shouldn't stop them. Let them grow...and become better. " and I teased him " So you acted that you couldn't catch it? That's so mean~ " and he smirked. "Hnn." and I laughed as we left. Soon, I was called to the control room. I quickly entered and the room and asked why they called me. " Nani?" and Kurobe said " The stamina test. 10km per person. 2 Hours. Failures leave. " and I nod my head. I told all the students to gather and I went down. " Hello everybody! Is everyone here? Today we have a surprise test. Everybody have to run 10 km within 2 hours which means 2 rounds around the whole building. Failures..or people who didn't participate....drop out." and soon everybody was groaning. I asked them to line up and I called Shuji. " Shuji. We have to complete the runs within 1 hour. " and he sighed before nodding his head. Soon the bell rang signaling it was time to leave. I stretched and soon, me and Shuji left while the rest lagged behind us. Soon I completed the rounds within 45 minutes. I walked back to see a few middle schoolers passing the first round. I saw a few Seigaku, Shitenhoji and Rikkai students. I saw Yukimura too. I shouted " Seiichi! Ganbate! " and he smiled before speeding up. Shuji then said " Friends? " and I nodded my head. " Remember the fact that I had guillain barre syndrome? He also have it....I think that we are able to relate to each other this way. " and he nodded his head. Soon all of the students were done with the run. Me and Shuji were tired and so we left but before I left I shouted " All from court 16,15,14....out! Gather your things and leave." and before they could protest, I quickly left. 

Yukimura POV

I heard her cheer on me and I found the energy to complete my second round. I saw Sanada rose an eyebrow but I smiled before speeding up. When we got to the canteen, Shiraishi asked me " You know Lei-san? " and all the middle schoolers turned around and looked at me. " Yes. " I replied them. Then I heard Ayaka asked " Woah! Buchou, you get girls so easily! " and I smiled. I begin eating and ignoring their question. Soon everybody left and went back to their own room and I decided to visit the rooftop garden. I smiled as the smell of roses filled my nose. I was admiring the roses when the door creaked open. " Who? " and I saw Lei walking towards me. She looked extremely pretty as her hair fluttered and the roses acted as a background. She looks just like a fairy...She was holding a tray with tea. " Hello." I greeted her and she said " Like wise." and I asked her what was she doing and she replied me. " Making rose tea. " and I nodded my head. She took several roses and grind them as I watched her. She was using a technique like how one would make a cup of green tea. She then offered me a cup which I accepted. I smiled as the smell of roses filled my nose. After drinking, I bid her goodbye before entering my room.

// Vote, Review ♥ Comments are awesome ♥ 
 Support | Tennis girl?! (Yukimura Seiichi x OC ) | fanfiction ♥ Thank you very much ^^ 
~ Ayumi ♥ //