Chapter3

Lei PoV

When I reached U-17 I was greeted by Irie, Oni , Shuji and Tokugawa. "Ayumi, welcome back!" Irie greeted me. I smiled and hugged him. "Anyways, do you know that middle schoolers are attending this camp?" Oni asked me and I nodded my head. "Hnn..middle schoolers.." Tokugawa asked me. I smiled. "Chill....Tokugawa, anyways, they are heading for the camp tomorrow, right?" And he nodded his head. Suddenly Shuji said "Which room are you staying in?" I thought for a while deciding to stay at Shuji's room. "Shuji, your room?" and he nodded his head. Soon we left to Shuji room. Shuji room is extremely messy and many things flooded the room. I sighed "Baka yarou! Why is your room so messy. He sigh and packed it up. I smiled and went to the other bed and lay on it. "I missed U-17.." I sigh before going to the bathroom to change into a sports wear. I wore a FBT pants and a white polo tee. I placed a hat to cover up my hair.  "Shall we go for a run together?" I asked and they agreed but Irie and Oni did not go as they need to take care of their team. We soon set off for a 10km run. After running, it was already 5pm and we decided to go to eat. "This top grade beef is delicious!!!" I said seating at our usual seat. There was no body as people from court 2 and above can do their own things as well as when to practice and we began wolfing down our food. We then went to our own room with me following Shuji. I entered the room and changed into a baby blue pjs after bathing, and I began chatting with Seiichi while Shuji bathe.

"What do you mean by 'do not panic' ? :) " -Seiichi

"Umm...in the last few sets,you panic when the boy achieved Teni Muho No kiwami, you begin to think that you will lose..therefore you got overwhelmed and lost. :/ " -Ayumi

" I see...where do you play tennis at? What school? :) By the way, thanks for the advice :)" -Seiichi

" A secret! And no problem! By the way, are you going for the U-17 camp?" -Ayumi

" Oh? How did you know? It begins tomorrow, so I don't think I will be able to talk to you..gomen! " -Seiichi

" It's okay! Better sleep early before go!-Ayumi

" Ja ne! " -Seiichi

"Ja!" - Ayumi

"Oi?Who you texting? Your boyfriend?" Shuji whispers in my ear. I screamed and I placed my hands on my heart. " You scared me.." and I told him to sit. "You're gonna be in Court 13 right?" He asks me. "As a pretense, obviously." I told him. "Do you think....Hoo will come back?" and he nodded his head. I'll finish the match....   and I told him gently " I missed you.." and he smiled fondly " Me too..." "Wanna sleep together like last time?" and I nodded my head. We slept in the same bed. It's like last time and I used to sleep with him.. and we soon after chatting for a while, we both fell asleep. 

The Next Day

Lei POV

"Hello! I'm new!" and Junichi Sasabe said "Hmm...why are you so so girly?" and I just shake my head. My hat was securely placed on my head making it hard to know that I'm a girl. Soon we saw a middle schooler team and 2 guys were chatting about them and they got demoted. I wonder what are Shuji , Irie , Oni and Kazuya doing...This is so boring. Suddenly Coach Kurobe came out and told us to catch a tennis ball. I quickly took a ball when nobody's looking and hide it in my pocket. Soon almost all the balls were taken by the middle schoolers and some even had more than 20 balls. The high schoolers complained and Junichi Sasabe said " This have nothing related to tennis, let's have a match!" Most probably you WILL lose...Sasabe-san... Then I spotted Seiichi. I looked at him and he looked at me. I quickly broke eye contact.

Seiichi POV

Isn't that Ayumi?! Why... Or maybe it's not her...

Lei POV

Soon the high schoolers played matches and lost extremely badly. I sigh. Soon Sasabe was against Sanada-san and with one shot of Sanada's lighting, Sasabe broke his racket. He looked around and asked somebody to give him a spare racket when I heard Oni shout to Sasabe "Pathetic! If you lost, then get lost! I will not allow such a thing to happen!" and the high schoolers began to leave when a red haired guy came and say "Ehhh! I never played. " I sat at the bench near the court and Irie , Oni introduced himself when a guy with a bandaged hand said "Why didn't that boy leave?" pointing to me. I stood up and took out my ball and he apologized. Then Coach Kurobe said "Lei, return to your real court.." Yes! I can be back in Court 1! I gave him a nod of my head. "Ayumi! Let's go!" and I was about to leave when Echizen-san asked me "What court are you in.." I turned around and stared at him. "Court 1." and I was about to leave when I turned around and looked at Seiichi. He smiled and I did the turned away. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be Oni's Match ! 

//yawn...I'm so tired...//