Chapter1

//Heyyyyyyy XD //

Flashback : 

U-17 Camp

We were going through a selection of people to play and be called as a first stringer. Lei Ayumi (No. 2) and Hoo Byodoin (No. 1) were supposed to play. Lei lost because of a glowing shot which sent her out the court flying but she made sure that she hit the ball with enough strength to go across the net and she won but it landed her in the hospital and she had recovered quickly enough and could be a first stringer and was about to leave to go abroad when suddenly she received news that she had guillain barre syndrome which made her extremely shocked and she had to give her position to someone else and she was sent to a hospital as she fainted when running halfway. They sent her to Kanagawa hospital as it was the best hospital in the area. She was able to walk at a very slow pace but parts of her body would suddenly malfunction causing her to fall. She hated the looks of pity and sympathy of those who visited her and from that day onward, never allowed anybody to enter. She tried committing suicide.One day, the director of U-17 camp came and told her " When you return back to U-17, you will be the second stringers strongest!" and it motivated her to not kill herself as she had someone or something worth holding onto. 

No One POV

Somewhere else in Kanagawa

"Yukimura!!!" Sanada shouted as Yukimura Seiichi toppled down the stairs. The other regulars gathered around Yukimura. "Mura- buchou!" or "Seiichi!" and "Call the ambulance!" and soon Yukimura san was sent to the hospital and  the deadly news came. The doctors said " He suffers from guillain barre syndrome...which cause the muscle to stop working..there s no cure for this..my sympathy.." and soon all the others who were in the room with the guy cried out in sadness. "Why..." and Yukimura screamedIdnotneed your pity!"  Soon they all had to leave to go to school." The guy, Yukimura Seiichi began to cry. 

Lei POV

I turned open the door to see 7 people leaving the room beside me. They didn't see me as they walked away. As I watched them leave I heard a sobbing sound from the room beside me. I entered and the guy tried to wipe away his tears. I said "It's okay..." and I hugged him. 

I felt warm tears stained my shoulders as the guy hugged me back. Soon he was okay and I stood back and I asked him. "What happened to you?" and he replied softly "Guillain barre syndrome..." and he suddenly shouted "I don't need your pity!" and I rose an eyebrow.  " Who said I was pitying you? I am a tennis player and I also have guillain barre syndrome..." and he said "Me too....I play tennis in RIkkaidai...and I am sorry, I thought you were pitying me..." and I sat on his bed "It's okay.." and he smiled. "What's your name? Mine is Lei Ayumi. I'm 12 years old. " Yukimura Seiichi. I'm 14 years old. I study in Rikkaidai and I am the buchou of the tennis club. Those people just now were the regulars. " "Y..you are the child of god?!" and he nodded his head. "I heard about you. Never losing a game when playing, right? Likes RIkkaidai's rooftop garden." and he smiled and said "Yeah...but now with this guillain barre syndrome... I can't do anything..." and I smiled. " There is always light at the end of darkness." I told him. "I heard that there is a rooftop garden here..can you bring me there, Lei-san?" and I said "Sure.Just call me Ayumi." and he said "Then it is only fair that you cll me Seiichi." and I nodded my head. We climbed the stairs to the rooftop and I opened the door. "Wow!" He seems genuinely happy and I smiled. "You said you were a tennis player, right?Which school?" "I can't tell you...sorry.." and he smiled ad said "It's okay." Soon there was silence....but a comfortable silence. 2 hours past and I asked him "If you are from Rikkaidai, your school is have been winning the top for the finals, right?" and he nodded his head. "I hope we win this year too!" Soon a nurse came and said " 7 people came to find you , Yuki....Yukimura-san .." and she blushed. 

Yukimura POV

I think that Lei san was very pretty and she also plays the tennis..I think that being around her is nice. What's more, she is not a fan girl. I was about to ask a question when a nurse came in, she blushed when she spoke to me. 7 people? The regulars? Oh yeah, no practise as today is the Ocean festival. I shall introduce Lei to them...  " Lei san will you meet the regulars with me? " and  she nodded her hesitatingly.

---------------------------------------------------

Tadah~