Darkiplier's Change ONESHOT

When the Dark entity was created, with the entities of Celine and Damien, he named himself Dark (Ironic, I know) and he wasn't about to let anyone stand in his way of control so he only allowed one of the Entities to help him and of course that was Celine.

     Reasons were because Celine was powerful, trained in the Dark Arts, Manipulative, a lot of not-so-good qualities unlike her Brother; Damien who didn't seem so much of a help to Dark. So he suppressed him.

     As he begun showing himself in the videos in Mark's channel, he was reckless and wanted to scare whoever watched it. He didn't have manners, he wasn't very smart about his ideas. He just wanted to scare them. Not much to it. As Mark progressed so did he, he didn't make any appearances in Mark's videos not until 2016 when Mark had dyed red hair.

      Dark showed up again, focused on hurting Mark again as Mark thought he had him under control. That's what he wanted him to think... But something happened that changed everything...

     Damien was suppressed yes but that didn't suppress his powers, he knew he was overflowing with enough power to get out but he didn't want to. He couldn't, that would make Dark more powerful than he already is and that would not be good.

     "Dark, Old Friend, how have you been?"

      That voice... Damien thought, I know that voice.

     Damien's head was spinning, as he heard Dark conversate with this person. He knew this voice and it wasn't clicking for a second but then it did...

     "William!" Damien realized, his best friend was there... But why? How... No, no, no... It was like a force of energy hit him and he got what happened...

      His best friend... Went insane? That's not... How did he not know this?! If Celine knew, why didn't she do anything? He felt his uncontrollable anger fill him.

     He tried to calm himself down but it was no use and he broke through the suppression!

     Dark was with Wilford talking and having fun, he wore a black t-shirt and dark grey jeans with black shoes. Honestly just a random outfit, he didn't care much for fashion.

     "Then they told me to kill them, kill them now and I-" Wilford was cut off by Dark falling to his knees holding his head! "Dark, are you alright?"

      Dark hissed in pain as he felt a wave of power hit him and he couldn't control it... He forced himself to stand and he tried to control the power but it wasn't working and it was irritating him...

     "Dark, what is going on? Do you need help? I can get Google-"

      Dark felt uncontrollable anger rush at him and since he never had that happen before he couldn't control his words, "SHUT UP!" He yelled angrily, his voice contorted and there were shadows dancing around him and Wilford.

     Wilford looked around in fear and confusion, "Um, D-Dark, buddy, is everything okay-"

     "NO, IT ISN'T!" He yelled again, "YOU USELESS IDIOT! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I KILL YOU!"

      Wilford stared at his friend, heartbreak in his eyes but he did what he was told and left.

     Once he was alone, Dark put his hands over his head not understanding what was happening so he went inside of his own head to find out...

      Damien was finally out and he was angry, he wanted to help William but he couldn't and that made him angrier and he was pacing around, his uncontrollable anger leaking out to everywhere around him, shadows dancing around him...