nineteen.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Willow. Happy birthday to you!" I sing along with all my friends and then helped her blow out the candle on her cake.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered.

I handed the baby off to Ronnie, who has a huge smile on his face even though Craig is here.

Craig gave me a quick kiss which I saw Ronnie roll his eyes at.

"Here." Ronnies dad handed me a present. "I gotta get going, but here you go."

"Thanks." I smile and give him a hug.

"You know, Craig is a nice guy, but I still think you should give Ronald another try." He commented.

I laughed and Ronnie walked up to us. "Dad enough."

"It's fine." I waved him off. "You have raised a good son whos an awesome father." I tell Ronnies dad before he takes off after saying goodbye to Willow.

"Dada." Willow says hitting ronnies face.

Ronnie chuckles then kisses her cheek. "Knock it off, sweet pea."

"Mama!" She reachs for me. I take her from Ronnie and out her in her high chair with a small piece of cake.

I look over and see Ronnie and Craig talking. Like actually getting along. Zed walks up to me and stands next to me watching them too.

"They are talking about doing a tour." Zed informs me.

"Everyone is touring while I'm stuck here." I sigh loudly. "Look. I love Willow, but I'm a musician. I need to perform again."

"I'm sure we could tour for like a month. Jeremy has said he will take her for that long if you want."

"I know. I just hate to be away from Willow. My mom was always gone. So was my dad. With Ronnie and I touring, she'd be all alone."

"With her awesome uncle for all of thirty days." Jeremy said walking up from behind me. "She wouldn't be alone like we were."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all."

"We should get in the studio and release a single. Then we should get a tour started." I started thinking about it.

"Whos Going on tour? You?" Ronnie asks. Craig and him have made their way over.

"Yeah. I'm thinking about it."

"And were will Willow be?"

"With me." Jeremy says.

"And I'll need studio time. Since you are on break, you can watch Willow for me." I look at Willow who now has pink frosting all over her face.

We then opened up presents and then everyone left. Zed took off for a week trip to Vegas. Craig had to go see his kid, so it's just Ronnie and I cleaning up.

"I cannot believe shes one year old." Ronnie said sitting on the couch. He snags my wrist and pulls me down on the couch with him. "Super mom, chill out for a second. Relax."

"Me? Never. I have no chill." I joke.

"So you and Craig, huh?"

"Me and Craig. Yeah."

"He's not that bad now."

"Never was. Just blinded by the drama at the time."

"Yeah. It just sucks he always takes you away from me."

"I'm not your property."

"I know."

"Good. I cannot be stolen. I am my own person."

"I know. You are a prize. I'll just have to win you back."

"Oh, Ronnie. Not with this again."

"I've known since you were nineteen that you were the one for me. I should have done something about it sooner."

"And you didn't. Look, I'm not sure I believe in happily ever after, so I am not sure if anyone is going to give me that. Let alone you or Craig. Its not a race or a competition or a drama filled relationship. This isn't even about me anymore. Its about Willow." I shake my head. "I just wish you both would be completely fine with one another. Either way I want both of you in her life. You especially becuase you are her father, but Craig too because he's a great guy."

"I just wanted to make it clear, I want you. I want you forever, but I won't forever and look like an ass that can't get over his ex."

"Then don't. Move on, Ronnie. It never worked, you and me. We can't work. We are too toxic and set in our ways. Just find someone else. I'm not sure if Craig is the one, but I know you aren't. We have a beautiful daughter that we can't put through a break up." I glare at him.

Now I don't mean this. I love him and I would drop everything to be with him if I didn't have Willow. I just can't put her through that like I was. She needs two parents in her life that will focus on her and not each other more than anything. If I have to piss off Ronnie to do so, then I will.

And he storms out. He'll get over it. I know he will. He will for Willow. He'll hate me, but we will work out an agreement. In the mean time he can tour with Escape the Fate and make more music. He can do him. And I'll do me.

(Not the end of the story)