chapter 1

Stella's POV

it's been five years .

i've moved on , i think ... i looked a little different now , i cut my hair short ,.. for i feel like i needed the new start . ,.. five years ago .. this month , i found out i was pregnant .. and it's his . it's Gabriel's daughter . 

i don't have anyone , i don't have my mum ,.. no Marc , no Gabriel .. no one to support me at that time , i didn't know where to live , until i remembered that i still had my granny ..so i moved in with my granny for a year , until i can stand on my own again , for i did not want to become a burder , although i know she doesn't mind me staying .

she was thrilled that i came home , police was all over me .. they kept asking .."who took me?"  .. i simply told them
"i can't see his face , he wore a mask the whole time" of course they didn't believe me .. but, that's what i told them ..
i can't help but to protect Gabriel' identity .. for whatever he had done to me , i can't find it in my heart to hurt him . 
six months's gone .. 
now i'm back , alive and well and pregnant .

they opened up a charity for me .. and i worked as a designer assistant for three years . until i managed to do it all alone and opened up my own boutique 2 years ago

working while being pregnant was the hardest thing i've ever done , aside whatever happened with Gabriel .
i had to support myself .. it was no problem though .. i already loved this baby before she was even born

the day she was born , i was so happy .. she had the same green eyes as her father . 

i named her "Daisy" because she is my Daisy , she's small yet so .. special.

she was so beautiful ..she had soft dark brown hair as i do .

next week will be her fourth birthday . 

she is the sweetest angel i've ever seen .. and all i want was for her to be happy , i work my ass off everyday only for her , so .. she can have everything she needed , she's my little angel , she can walk now and talks almost fluently . 

although she sometimes reminded me of Gabriel , there was no pain now ... just a memory i don't want to return to , how he left me all alone . 

i don't want anything to do with him , i don't want him to know about Daisy ,

i just want my life back now .

it had been a rough 5 years , but i can manage now . 

------
Authors note

HIS baby sequel is up now!!!
start reading pleasee

and thankyou for all the love and support .
keep voting , you know how much it helps me write .

love you all🌹🌹