I have returned!

Heyo!!!

I'm not dead!!!

Yayyyyy!!!!

So....I got back from Colorado this morning around.....six...we had major car trouble....so I'm glad we got home safe.

Also me and my brothers placed third at the CI tournament! It's one of the biggest quizzes of the year! We had teams from all over the country! It was fun!

After the quiz we went skiing at Love Land in the mountains. It was awesome!!!! Although I have a bruise on my face from somehow hitting my face with the skis.....still trying to figure out how I did it.....

And I got a new pair of cowboy boots!!! Their more fancy....but I like them.

I also got to see my friend Zelda (that's her real name...though she's never played the games...) and met a new friend.....he's a bigger nerd then I am....except when it comes to transformers...hehehe....he literally would tell me people said false things about TF ( even though they didn't....) just to see how I would argue.....

He's a jerk....

XD

Then I did veggie tales/Disney karaoke in the middle of the ski lodge

Yeh....I'm weird....oh well

So....how are ya'll?

Oh....I'm going to try to get some writing done....hopefully
...

Oh Abigary!!!

When I was in Missouri me and my family watched this thing and they had a interview with the k-pop groups....and I knew who some of them were!!!!! Although my dad said they were Michael Jackson wanna be's......but still...I wasn't in the dark....thank you fam!!!!'

Ok

Sorry...

~ Your Tired Admin in Need of Coffee