Happy 4th of July

Hey there Autobots!!

As you know, for my country its Independence day! When we beat England and won our independence to live and believe the word of God without persecution from the King....

Hoo boy, would our founding fathers turn over in their graves!

This country was founded on God and yet people want to deny that! Deny our history! In our pledge it clearly says:

One Nation UNDER GOD

And everywhere in our capitol and historical land marks are, you can bet they have a Christian background.

And our serving men and women. Don't forget their sacrifices they made so we could have the right to live in a free country! The greatest country on Earth! ( no offence to my friends in other countries, I'm just super patriotic )

Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light. What so proudly we hailed, at the Twilight's last gleaming. Who's broad strips and bright stars, through the perilous fight. O're the ramparts we watched, were so glalently gleaming.

And the rocket's red glare! The bombs bursting in air! Gave proof through the night! That our flag was still there! O say thus that Star spangled banner yet wave! O're the land of the free! And the home of the Brave!

Oh, thus be it ever when free men shall stand. Between their loved homes and the wars desolation; Blessed with Vic'ry and peace, may the heav'n rescued land. Raise the Power that has made and preserved us as a nation.

Then conquer we must, when our cause is just. And this be our motto: " IN GOD WE TRUST "; And the Star Spangled banner in triumph shall wave!

O're the land of the free! And the home of the Brave!

~ Our National Anthem

Just wanted you guys to remember not to treat this day as a excuses the wear three colors and explode stuff.

Remember our history and the sacrifices made for us!

Happy 4th!!

~ Your Admin in Dire Need of Coffee