The Problem

Chapter 1

*Seth's P.O.V.*

"Two years we've been together," I said laying on Roman's chest in the bed holding his hand "I never stop thinking about you. I love you with all my heart, and I will always be here for you." I added.

Roman replied with "I know babe. I care for you so much." I pulled away and took a sip of my Chardonnay. He asked me what was wrong, so I told him exactly that.

"Lately it's you. I mean, you're my heart and soul. I tell you I love you everyday and all you can say is "I care for you" on our anniversary ? Our two year anniversary at that !" I told him.

"You know how much I feel about you. You know I would do anything for you." Roman answered. "Then why can't you say I love you back ? You wouldn't have been with me for this long if you didn't. You do love me right ?" I asked Roman. He pulled his arm from around me & released a sigh. "Don't you ?" I said again.

"Look, you know I have a hard time expressing my feelings." he said in defense. "I know, and I get that. But I'm not just a one night stand type of guy, or a "flavor of the week" person. " I said. "I've never cheated on you, I show no interest in other guys, besides the lifeguard at that watermark we went to last month."

"He was kind of hot, so I don't blame you." Roman threw in there. "The point is, I haven't given you any reasons to leave me. In fact, all I've been giving you is reasons to love me, day in and day out." I said. "All I want to hear is those three special words."

".... I, I can't. I just can't, you wouldn't understand." Roman said, and with that, I packed my bag and stormed out of the hotel