Double Crossed Part 2

Chapter 5

(Intro)

While Seth was giving out perfect head game to the apex predator, little did he know what Roman was doing back at his place.

*Roman's P.O.V.* ~Roman's Place~

I got a call from Dean around 3am and I knew exactly what he called for.

"In spite of our victory, I wanted to celebrate. So I went to the strip club and wasted all of my money on private dances. I need more. I need the real deal !" he said. "Remember back when we first worked together in FCW ? And how you dominated me inside, and mainly outside, the ring ?"

"Yeah, what are you getting at ?" I asked with little remorse.

"I need to get off, like NOW ! I know it's been a while, but I'm still traumatized from Payback earlier ! I need some dick NOW ! I'm about to go crazy !"

I didn't like the idea, I didn't want to cheat on Seth, but I couldn't let my best friend down.

"Okay. Come on over." I agreed. I promised myself this would be the last time, just one more time while Seth was gone.

Dean came knocking on the door. I answered it and Dean barged in.

"Okay ! Let's get it on ! Let's do it !" he cheer happily.

"Before we start, just know that this is the LAST time I'm doing this ! I'm not going back to my old roots anymore !" I yelled, getting my point across.

*Dude, okay. Just calm down. It's not like Seth's gonna find out. And if he does it's not like he'll leave you. Do you really think that little shit is gonna leave what's hanging out your boxers ?" he said as I tried to cover up the huge bulge I had.

It was no use, I stripped down to nothing as Dean got on his knees. He started sucking my cock, which was great, but I just wasn't feeling it. He wasn't half as good as Seth was.

Without complaining, I nodded my head and kept thrusting myself into Deans wet mouth. I didn't want to do it, but I kept telling myself "I'm doing it for my team. For my bestfriend."

*Seth's P.O.V.* ~Seth's Place~

Randy was highly impressed with my sucking skills, but he wanted to go further. He flipped my off of him and rolled me over on my stomach. He grabbed me by the legs and quickly pulled me closer, spreading my legs to the max.

Randy slapped his tool between my ass cheeks repeatedly hard. I haven't felt this in months ! He smoothly slid it in, listening to my moans of pain yet delight. Randy started pounding away. He grabbed me by my hair, pulling my head back so he could see the face of yet another superstar being satisfied by his love shaft.

With every thrust, I thought of Roman. I urged Randy to go faster, deeper & harder, grabbing my ass and spreading it apart. The more I pictured Roman, the more I wanted Randy. "Faster ! Deeper !" I screamed. "Yaasss ! Hahaha!" Randy yelled. I was so in the zone, I pulled Randy out of me, pushed him on his back and hopped on top of him, doing everything I use to do with Roman. I was in so much pain, but I didn't care. It felt GREAT. I wrapped my legs around him and he lifted me up into the air and proceeded to smash me. Going of control, we slammed into the wall, knocking over the painting. We slammed into the other wall, putting a dent in it. Finally, we fell to the floor, still going at it.

*Roman's P.O.V.* ~Roman's Place~

Dean wanted me to give him a pounding of a lifetime ! So I gave him exactly what he wanted.

"Just like back in our FCW days huh buddy !" Dean said laughing, bringing back the memories of our fuck buddy days in the developmental territory.

I slightly smiled, and kept pounding away. But I could only think of Seth. With every image of Seth in my head, every laugh I heard, every smile and memory that crossed my mind made me go crazy. While thinking about Seth, I pounded Dean harder, harder and harder.

"Hey man ! Calm down ! Calm the fuck down !" Dean tried to tell me to stop, but it didn't work. Dean was pushing and kicking with all his might to save himself from literally being fucked to death and finally broke free.

"Dude ! What the hell was that all about !" Yelled Dean standing over me with his wacker hanging free in my face. "I'm sorry man ! I don't know! I don't know what happened !" I tried to explain.

Dean gave a sigh and said "I know what it is. It's Seth. That little bastard's in your head too much." "I'm sorry. I can't stop thinking about him. After the argument we had, I think he's really done with me" I cried.

"I knew something was up. You always had a big one back in FCW & it's still as big as my arm, but you never fucked me like that before. It hurt like hell !" I gave out a cocky laugh & licked my lips, pleased with myself and my god given talent.

The Next Morning

*Seth's P.O.V.* ~Seth's Place~

After I woke up from a rough night, I realized I had a bruise on my back and I could barely sit up in the bed right. I looked over to Randy who was just sitting on the bed. His back was all scratched up from last night. I was completely finished.

"Seth. Let me tell you, you were awesome last night !" He said, turning to me and spreading his legs out on the bed still naked as was I. "I never knew you had it in you. You almost conquered the viper. That's never happened before." Randy said with a cheerful voice yet in shock. "I know ! I thought I could handle it, but I guess I wasn't strong enough." I said smiling. "Maybe I can try again." I said softly, crawling to his perfectly laid out pipe between his thick tan thighs. I grabbed it and started sucking it like it was my first time. Randy grabbed my chin with his pointer finger and his thumb and gave me a kiss and started to get dressed.

"So after what I witnessed last night, why hasn't Roman tell you he loves you yet !? Does he know you got that good good ?" randy said joking. "Oh shit ! Roman ! I forgot about him ! Oh my god oh my god oh my god ! He's gonna kill me !" I yelled in panic.

"Don't forget, we have a live show tonight. Do you remember your part ?" he asked.

I had completely forgot about work. Tonight was the night, I had to hurt the one I loved the most.