Double Crossed Part 1

Chapter 4

*Randy's P.O.V.*

Laying in bed, I was thinking about how long it's been since my last fuck session. I'm pretty sure it was with some guy on the Roster named Cody Rhodes. My phone ranged and when I answered it, it was Seth.

"Hey, you wanna come over and, talk for a little while ?" he hesitantly asked.

"Sure, where you at ?"

Three in the morning & he gave Me his address & room number and I was on my way. I couldn't find anything to throw on, so I figured some basketball shorts should be enough.

I knocked on the door and Seth opened it. He welcomed me in and as I walked through the door frame, I noticed he couldn't stop staring at my front side.

We sat on the bed and started talking. "So then you walked out & now you're here." I said, finishing up the story.

"Yeah, and I wanna be with him, but he doesn't feel the same way I do. It's like I'm just his friend with benefits and he wants to keep me only for that." he replied, completing his list of problems.

"Well, I know that if you were mine, you wouldn't feel like this." I said scooting closer to him. "I'd be keeping you satisfied and treating you right." I whispered softly into Seth's ear.

I topped it off with "The only pain I would cause you, is the good kind .... from behind." as I motioned my hand up and down his thigh. I tried to sweet talk Seth, and it was working.

I asked to use his bathroom, and when I came out, I was wondering what was going on when I saw Seth shirtless under the covers with a hard on boner.

"Hope you don't mind, I'm freezing in here." he said.

"No, it's fine, it IS a little chilly in here. So let's get warm." I unzipped my hoodie a little, just enough to show off my tan and muscular chest. Seth was so turned on, he couldn't resist wanting to rip my hoodie off ! Realizing the feels I gave Seth, I walked over to his side of the bed.

I unzipped the rest of my hoodie and grabbed Seth's hand, slowly rubbing it down my perfect body. This was just what I needed.

When getting to my v-line, I slowly motioned his fingertips underneath the tip of his shorts and stopped. I knew I had his heart beating, his blood boiling, but he was the only one. Having his warm hands almost this close to RJ (Randy Junior) was a straight turn on.

Looking into his eyes, I slowly slid his hand into his shorts completely. Seth was so excited, but he didn't expect me to not have underwear on. But I'm the viper, I can control my beast. His hand was rubbing up and down on my big yet still not fully loaded tool.

The look on Seth's face priceless ! He knew what he was in for, but he didn't care. He pulled down my shorts and grabbed a handful of RJ and did what he did best, took ALL OF IT in his mouth going in and out.

"Wow. You really know your stuff don't you?" I asked, giving Seth full credit on his flawless head game. After a good five minutes, Seth needed more. He pulled me in bed and jumped on top of me, starting to kiss him from my mouth back down to my piece. I pulled him back up and gave him a huge kiss, but he went right back down to my perfect pipe. I was in for the blowjob of the decade, maybe even the century !