Forever Yours

Chapter 7

*Roman's P.O.V* ~Seth's Place~

Right after RAW, I jumped in my rental car and sped all the way to Seth's hotel. I ran up the steps, skipping a few, and I banged on the door like a maniac. He opens it, and I throw myself in, tackling Seth onto the bed and covering his face in kisses.

"I'M SORRY ! FOR EVERYTHING ! I HURT YOU IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE !" Roman shouted. I DON'T BLAME YOU IF YOU HIT ME WITH A CHAIR AGAIN ! I JUST WANT YOU BACK !" I pleaded.
"Wait, what ? What's gotten into you !? Why do you care all of a sudden ?" Seth asked with no enthusiasm in his voice. I romantically kissed him, looked into his eyes and said "I love you. You're the only one for me, and I don't want anyone else Not even Dean."

"Wait, what do you mean "not even Dean ?" Seth asked in concern.
"Honestly, no lies, last night he was lonely so he came over and, I was just trying to help out a friend and we kind of sorta ended up doing the "nasty" if you know what I mean." I confessed.
"You did WHAT !?" screamed Seth.

"I KNOW I CHEATED, BUT I SWEAR IT WAS THE ONLY TIME AND THE LAST TIME IT'LL HAPPEN !" I cried, hoping to be forgiven.
"Well, as long as we're confessing stuff, right where we're at, Randy dominated me like a beast !" I looked at Seth in betrayal.

"I know you don't like him, and I'm sorry he beat you last night. I had no idea he planned to go that far." Seth protested. I couldn't be mad at him, for I cheated too so we were equal.
"(Sigh) I don't care. As long as I have you. As long as we're together. I don't care what happened or will happen." I told him.

We started the make up sex with me ripping off my shirt, unloosening my belt and taking my pants off. Seth takes his off clothes and waits to see his bestfriend, Big Rome ! Seth gave me the best deep throating he's EVER given me before. It's so good, I can barely take it without bursting in his mouth as soon as he started. I used my gigantic hands to tie Seth's hair back and thrust my pipe deeper down his throat, and Seth loves it ! I had Seth riding on top of me as the bed rocked, breaking the headboard. After everything we've been through, I forgot how good it felt to be inside him.

Right in the middle of the best sex, the door gets kicked opened. "Seth ! What the hell is this !?" Randy shouted, ready to kick both of our asses. But before Randy could say another word, I speared him into the hall to get a little retribution for fucking my man. Seth got up to see if he was okay.
"You said he dominated you in bed huh ?" I asked.
"Yeah, it wasn't as good as yours, but he was packing babe. There's a reason they call him the viper you know." We picked Randy up and throw him on the bed.

Gaining consciousness later, Randy was wondering when his clothes got ripped off and what we were going to do with him. "Okay guys ! I'm sorry I interfered with your relationship !" Randy begged for mercy, but instead of hurting him, we couldn't resist, and we both dived deep for Randy's sweet cock.
"Oh my GOODNESS ! I never had two mouths at the same time before. One of you get the balls ! Oh yeah !" Randy shouted, being satisfied by my Sethie and I.

Dean walked in, making sure that I fixed things between Seth & I so he wouldn't get another beat down like last night. But he was shocked to see who was getting a double blow job.
"I can explain Dean ! See, what had happened was," Randy said trying to explain the situation while he's still getting two blows at the same time, but Dean just pushed Seth and myself aside, rips his clothes off, and starts sucking on Randy's nice firm dick.

Dean then wrestled Randy to the chair and wrapped his legs around him. Right beside Dean on the bed were the newly fixed couple. I never felt better, more free and fresh. I pounded Seth harder than ever, making tears run down his face, screaming at the top of his lunges.
I exploded right inside him, just how he likes it. I fell over beside Seth, admiring his body, all sweaty and shaking from my piece. "I love you." he said looking into my eyes. "I love you too." I said softly and kissed him as I wiped his silk hair back.

"I look into your eyes, and I see us. Husbands. Champions. Me as WWE champion and you as the U.S. champion." he said giggling. "You littler fucker !" I teased back, slightly punching his arm and pulling him closer to me, holding him closer to me.

"What are we gonna do about Cream Puff and Dean over there ?" I asked as we looked at them, still in the same position they were in earlier. "I'm sure room service will walk by and see them." he answered. I helped packed Seth's stuff and we got into my car. "Why can't we ever leave a city's hotel in one peace ?" Seth asked. "Because, we're some badass sex addicts." I said.