Chapter 6 - What Hurts The Most

**Seth's P.O.V.**

{RAW Live Event}

Evolution has come and interrupted The Shield, my best friends, my brothers, including my lovers. I grab a chair as if I'm is ready for battle with them. But Roman, he didn't know, they didn't know, what was about to go down

"You see Roman, there's always a plan B." Triple H states, and that was my signal. In a matter of seconds, everything that had happened in the past few days ran through my head. I imagined my future with Roman, and it was blurry. The only thing I could really see was a light, but was it a sign of hope ? Or was it a sign that I could do better ?

Roman looked at me to make sure I was ready to brawl with what's left of Evolution. As Dean and Roman step forward, I stayed back, and everything that's happened the day & night before ran through my head in a quick second. Out of anger, love, regret and confusion on where I stand with Roman, I hit Roman in the back with a steal chair ! Dean looked on in total shock. I realized had just hurt the love of my life, my boyfriend, my best friend. I took out the rest of my frustration on Dean for no reason.

As I was beaten him, I could tell Dean knew deep down that is doing it to relieve my emotions. Triple H & Randy looked on from outside the ring with a smile on their face. Randy RKO'd Roman on a chair, signifying that I was now his and he'll never get me back.

As I walked out the ring with Randy, Roman gets one last glimpse of use together. Finally he had seen the emotional pain he caused me. He understands why I did what I did tonight. Dean gave Roman the "FIX THIS SHIT NOW !" face. Still laying on the mat, Roman knows what he must do. (End of show)