Chapter 3 - The Fight

*Seth's P.O.V*

I walked back to Roman's hotel. Locked out, I had to use my lock picking skills to get in. As I entered at 2am, a lamp was turned on and there was Roman, sitting in a chair in his tank top and his Tommy Hilfiger underwear. "So. Where ya been ?" he questioned. "I was out." I answered.

"You know I don't like you out late like this ! Why haven't you answered your phone ? I was worried sick about you !" Roman said yelling at me. "So where did you go?"

"Don't worry about that. I'm here now. That's all that matters." I got defensive and stood my ground against my obviously more dominant boyfriend.

"You could've ended up strangled in a ditch somewhere. I think it does matter." Roman said rising from his seat.

"Look, I just went and had a few drinks, that's all. No big deal" I said, slightly falling his face.

"No big deal?" Roman said, grabbing a napkin poking out from my shirt. "Who the hell is Randy ?" Roman was furious and demanded answers. "He's just my friend from work." I said snatching back the napkin.

"Don't tell me it's Randy Orton." I turned my head and slightly nodded as I fake yawned and tried to walk off.

"You know he's the biggest whore in the WWE ! He's worse than Sable back in the day !" Roman said throwing mad shade at Randy & Sable.

"Hey ! Sable had ass ! Don't hate on her !" I snapped back.

"Is this really what it's come down to ? Literally RIGHT after our anniversary ? Go out and kick it with guys that only wanna get in your pants ?" Roman asked.

"All we did was talk ! And when was the last time you got in my pants Rome ? Huh ? I could use a little action to be honest." I said feeling my ass in complete sadness.

"Babe, you know we can get it in whenever you want. That's no problem !" Roman said in an attempt to cheer me up.

"I know we can, but I don't want someone that doesn't love me, to be in me." I replied, rejecting the best sex I knew I would EVER get. "I have standards, and they have to be met before we can go any further."

"You have standards ? Is that why we fucked on the first date ?" Roman said firing shots at me.

"We were drunk ! And I still feel that pain in my thighs a little towards the back by the way." I said in defense as Roman gave out a cocky laugh, licked his lips, did a sexy wink & said "I know." "The point is, you don't love me, and I don't see any point in staying when I'm not loved." At this point, I was completely done with Roman's lack of courage to show his true feelings. So I went to a different hotel.