six

(Six - Shaken)

    Nixie was awoken around twelve in the night by Sweet Pea, Fangs, and another serpent stood on her front porch looking absolutely terrified.

    "What's wrong? You snake slither into the wrong garden?" She asked and closed the door ever so slightly. It was freezing and Nixie was only in her pajamas.

    Fangs looked around behind them like someone was following them. "Some kid had a gun." the serpent who had no name spoke up. Nixie immediately turned her head to Sweet Pea.

    "Are you guys okay? Here come in." She moves over and opened the door more as three serpents piled in. "Be quiet my mom would die it three snakes were in her walk way."

    Sweet Pea, whom had his hands in his pockets, looked around the large house with a small nod. It was almost exactly as he suspected Nixie's house to look like. "We're fine. A little frustrated, can't believe he had balls to come here and wave a gun around. I could've taken him." Sweet Pea muttered the last part to himself.

    "Why did you come here?"

    "I..I don't know."

×××

    After Nixie had assured the three serpents were okay she convinced Sweet Pea to call Sheriff Keller and tell him about the ginger headed boy walking around with a gun.

     The next day at school was the usual, except Nixie tried to keep an eye on Sweet Pea seeing as even though he didn't show it he was pretty shaken up. She even let him sit next to her in math and gave him the answers.

    When Gym rolled around Nixie surprised herself by letting Sweet Pea talk her into playing dodgeball because his team was one person short, not because he convinced Simon not to play so Nixie would or anything like that..

    The teams consisted of a lot of people she didn't know. On her team she had Fangs, Jughead, Toni, a kid named Luke (who was a serpent), and Sweet Pea. On the other side was obviously the the rest of Sweet Pea's possé.

    Nixie, Sweet Pea, and Luke were the only ones left on their team and the other team had one more than them. Nixie had worked up a sweat and was, cowardly, hiding behind Sweet Pea as he knocked down another person on the other team. Currently Nixie was in charge of handing Sweet Pea the foam balls that were being used, they made a pretty solid team.

    "Blue watch your back I'm going over there to get a better angle at Max." Sweet Pea thew over his shoulder and started to move away.

     Nixie's eyes widened and she slowly shuffled to the corner in the back and waited for Sweet Pea to come back. It took him a while but soon Sweet Pea was making his way towards her.

    "Got him." He said with a small grin. Nixie went to reply but was cut off by Sweet Pea suddenly in front of her, grabbing the ball that was sent right towards her face.

    Nixie was stunned but shook her shock away was Fangs skipped back into the game. Sweet Pea turned to her and let out a laugh at her shocked expresdion, "Its okay, Nixie, I've got you."

    And then he ruined it by giving her a wink and morning down to where her arms were wrapped around his waist, being as he was so tall her arms were almost grabbing his bum.

***

Wassup double update that's right!

I hope you enjoyed and I'm already working on the next chapter and by far it may be may favorite. I thought it would be super cute to have Nixie suddenly be protective of Sweets because she was worried about him and the whole gun incident.

Well that all for now, bye.

p.s don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow!

xx Neverah