twelve

(Twelve - Motel Greendale Part One)

    It was around mid-day when Nixie and the rest of the serpents were released and Nixie was even more angry at Jughead that she was before. The rest of the day was spent with Sweet Pea and Fangs Forgarty plotting a way to murder Jughead.

    "I mean we could always chop him up into teeny tiny little pieces and then ship him to different parts of the world." Fangs was giving her weird looks and decided to cut off Nixie's rambling.

    "Nixie that-"

    "-Wouldn't work, you're right Fangs! They would totally check the packagepackages." She rubbed her chin in thought and ignored the terrified look that Sweet Pea and Fangs sent her. "Oh I know! I say we cut him open rip out his lungs and fill him with bricks then sink him in Greendale's Lake!"

    It was later, much later, that Toni decides to show up and distract Nixie for a while why Sweet Pea and Fangs go talk to Jughead. Nixie let out a loud sigh and packed up her sketch book, that she had drawn a lot of grody ways to hurt Jughead, and followed the tanned girl out of the Serpents usual meeting place.

    "I asked my grandpa if you could stay with us for a while and he said it was okay. And I'm sorry your parents kicked you out because of us." Toni said once the two girls were on the road to Toni's trailer. "You can sleep on my bed, I'll take the floor."

    Nixie shook her head and typed a quick message to her father on her phone. "Its all good Topaz, my dad agreed to give me some money for the rest of the week until my mother comes to her senses and invites me home. I'm fine with staying in a motel or something."

    "What? The closest motel that isn't complete shit is in Greendale and you are not staying over there by yourself." Toni said as the two reached a red light she looked over at Nixie, "I'll stay wi-"

    "Its okay Toni, Sweet Pea already invited himself to stay with me. Besides it's a one bedder and I cant wait to see 

Sweet Pea lay on a dusty old floor."

×

    Sweet Pea crinkled his nose at the look of the grimey floor he was supposed to be sleeping on.

    "Um Blue, this is not gonna happen." he stated as he motioned to the carpeted floor he hoped was actually black and not stained from something else.

    "Well unless you wanna sleep in the chair I don't know what to tell ya." Nixie said as she opened a bag full of her toiletries.

    Sweet Pea let out a groan and fell face first on the queen bed he then pushed himself on his elbows and gave Nixie a grin.

    "Okay then Nixella how about some rules."

++

    Sorry for the late update. Anywho. Did you guys see the new infinity war trailer? I died. CAUSE PETER AND BUCKY AND CAP CATCHING THANOS' NASTY HAND. god.

Part one.

xx Neverah