thirteen

(Thirteen - Motel Greendale Part 2)

   "No."

    "But what if I freeze!" Sweet Pea argued as he and Nixie listed rules for their first night together.

    They had several rules so far, most of the rules were stupid ones that Sweet Pea thought they 'needed' but Nixie never actually followed any of them, and they were still making new ones.

    "Then you freeze." Nixie stated with a shrug and placed her last bit of clothes in the dresser that was under the television. She grabbed her wallet that was on the dresser and grabbed a five. "I'm going to the vending machine, want anything?"

    "Peanut M&Ms." Sweet Pea said from the chair he was spinning in. "And don't think we're don't Nixella."

    "Don't call me that." Nixie growled as she slipped on her shoes.

    "Sorry, Blue." Nixie flipped him the bird and then left the room. "Rude."

    Nixie made her way towards the front of the Greendale Motel to where the vending machines were and looked at the options. She found the M&Ms and then pressed 5B and then grabbed them when they dropped.

    She let out a small hum and looked at her choices. She didn't know what to choose. She looked and looked and then finally decided to get a small bag if chips. As she went to press the numbers for them a voice spoke from behind her.

    "I wouldn't get those." Nixie let out a small scream and turned around holding a fist out like she was about to punch.

    "Holy shit dude. Don't freaking sneak up on people like that." She shouted at the man. He was a boy who seemed to be in his early twenties and had cropped blonde hair he was also in his pajamas that smelt like a fast food restaurant and made Nixie's nose crinkle.

    "Sorry, but I just got here and I'm pretty sure those chips in there are expired and probably nasty." He said and then stuck a hand out. "I'm Chic by the way."

××

    Nixie watched television as she waited for Sweet Pea to be done showering so she could shower. After she chose something else from the vending machine and said bye to Chic she came back and sat down to watch some television.

   She was just finishing a rerun of The Walking Dead when Sweet Pea left the bathroom. She looked over and let her eyes dropped to his naked torso the to his eyes.

    "Where are the rest of your clothes?" She asked with mild irritation.

    "Sorry Blue, but this is how I sleep." He said with a shrug then walked over to his duffle bag and placed his dirty clothes inside then set him Southside jacket on the back of the chair.

Nixie rolled her eyes and muttered a 'whatever' let walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

    After her shower Nixie got dressed and braided her hair after that she lelft the bathroom. When she left she noticed Sweet Pea on her bed.

    Nixie opened her mouth to yell at Sweet Pea for laying on her bed but then shut it when she noticed he was asleep.

    Nixie let out a sigh and then layed out the blankets and pillows she had set out for Sweet Pea and lied down then she slowly drifted off to sleep.

×××

(Part two)

I updated early because I'll be super busy on Friday so I hope you all enjoyed. And have you HEARD Shawn Mendes' new song. Dann thang hit me right in the heart.

(Its in the music spot above if you haven't.)

xx Neverah