seven

(Seven - Our Girls)

    "If you want a fight, we'll fight." Archie Andrews stated as he glared at the Southside Serpents that stood on his porch. The leader of the small group, Sweet Pea, matched the glare with one of his own.

     "What about your gun?" Sweet Pea asked as he calculated the group of bulldogs standing behind the red headed boy.

    "What about your knife?" The red head immediately shot back. Veronica Lodge chose it best to make her presence announced.

     "How about no weapons." She said sanding next to her boyfriend and ignored his called for her to step back, "If you troglodytes insist on doing this there are going to be rules. Or should I call Sheriff Keller to referee?"

    Sweet Pea moved his gaze to the short girl with a big attitude then looked at the red headed boy, "Nah no law, I say our girls referee."

×××

    Nixie held her umbrella tight in her hands as she watched all the bulldogs from the north side started to arrive where the fight would be. She stood between Fangs and Sweet Pea as they waited for the opponents.

    Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge spoke with each other quietly as they got out of the car. Sweet Pea nudged Nixie's arms and nodded his head towards Veronica as Archie walked away to his group of bulldogs.

    "Why don't you go play with the other kids." He muttered as he pulled his group together.

    Nixie let out a huff and rolled her eyes as she walked over to Veronica Lodge, "Veronica Lodge, nice to finally meet you." Veronica looked at the redhead confused.

    "I'm sorry, do I know you?" The dark haired beauty asked in confusion and slowly shook Nixie's hand

     "Nope, but I know you're parents... And Jughead and Betty have mentioned you once or twice." Veronica sent her a smile, "I'm assuming ginger over there is yours?"

Veronica nodded.

    "Yes, that idiot is mine. Is the leader dude over there your boyfr-"

"Sweet Pea and I are not a thing, I'm only here because I owe him one."

    "Owe him? Why?" Nixie had no clue what for, maybe it was for being a bitch to him the past three years but she felt the need to be there.

     The fight had escalated and Nixie felt a slight twinge of fear and ran over towards where the Serpents had parked their cars, or motorcycle, and waited for the fight to end soon.

    The fight seemed to get even more dangerous as a scrawny kid with glasses pulled a knife out and got stabbed. All Nixie remembered after that was a gunshot, fired by Veronica, and Sweet Pea pulling her to his bike and riding off to her house.

****

(Not edited)

Update y'all..

Vote, Comment, and Follow.

xx Neverah