fourteen

Early update!!

(Fourteen - Motel Greendale Part 3)

     Sweet Pea stirred but didn't wake as a hand lightly shoved at him. He held onto his pillow tighter but when it heaved and punched at his chest he soon shoved it away and let out let out a loud girlish scream.

    "Nixie what the hell are you doing in my bed?" He said then pulled the sheets to his bare chest.

    Nixie who was glad to be let go folded her arms and gave Sweet Pea a look, "I don't know, I just woke up this morning with you hugging me and saying 'warm cuddly teddy bear'. Do I look like a teddy bear?"

    Sweet Pea thought for a minute then remembered he had woken up at four a.m. and brought Nixie onto the double bed because she had been shivering.

    "Well you were cold and I thought I'd be nice and not let you freeze." He said with a simple shrug then leaned over Nixie and grabbed a white t-shirt and put it on.

    Nixie shook her head in irritation and hopped off the bed and towards the bathroom. "Thanks. But no thanks, ever touch me again while I'm sleeping.." She poked her head out from the door and glared at him, "I'll murder you."

    "Noted." Sweet Pea said with a grimace. Nixie gave him a wink as she walked out of the bathroom.

    "Can you give me a ride somewhere?" she asked casually, as if she hadn't just threatened him with a homicidal murder.

    "Sure. Where to?"

    "Secret, but ill give you an address."

×××

   "What are we doing here?" Sweet Pea asked as he looked at the tall house that Nixie asked him to drive to.

    Nixie smiled largely at the two story house that was a light pale blue and then turned her smile to Sweet Pea. "You can pick me up at three." she said as she hopped off of the motorcycle.

     "Okay.." He muttered as she walked up to the house. Nixie stopped halfway back and placed a small kiss on Sweet Pea's cheek.

    "Thanks. Ill see you later."

    Sweet Pea's cheeks burned a bright pink as he waved goodbye to Nixie then with a roar of his motorcycle he was gone.

    Nixie let out a breath and walked to the front door of the large house. She knocked twice an then waited a few seconds as the door opened.

    "Yes?" It was a blonde woman probably in her late thirties who answered, causing Nixie to break out into a smile.

    "Hello Mrs. Cooper, is Elizabeth home?"

×××

FINALLY BETTY AND NIXIE WILL MEET, IM SUPPA EXCITED. GAAAH, also the cute little Swixie moment.

Okay thanks for reading and quick shout out to all of you guys who have been voting and commenting I LOVE that! Can you believe it? 10k!!! I love you guys so much!

xx Neverah