sixteen

(Sixteen - Kiss)

    Nixie stared up at Sweet Pea with wide eyes and her breathing happened to stop. She took a deep breath and gave him a smirk.

    "You wanna know my favorite position?" She asked as she leaned up closer to his ear.

    "What would that be, Blue?"

    "The position where you are laying under me.." She gave a dramatic pause. "Crying for your mom because I will be kicking your ass."

    Sweet Pea let out an audible gulp and got off of the bed, "I'm gonna go.. Use the bathroom?" he quickly ran off to the bathroom, making Nixie roll her eyes.

    Grabbing the remote Nixie turned the channel back to AMC. She was just in time to see Rick, Glenn, and Daryl escape the cannibals at the sanctuary.

    A few minutes later Sweet Pea exited the bathroom with his Serpent jacket on. "Hey I'm going to the Whyte Wyrm." He muttered, Nixie waved him bye but didn't take her eyes off the television. "Okay then."

    "So where did you go earlier?" Sweet Pea asked later in the night when he had gotten back. The were currently eating some Pop's while they sat around watching, you guessed it, The Walking Dead.

    "A friend's house."

    "Was this friend a.. Boy?" He asked cautiously as he ate a fry.

    Nixie turned her eyes away from the television and gave him a confused glance, "No, why?"

    "No reason." He said a little to quickly. Nixie smirked and gave him her full attention.

    "Were you jealous? If I said yes what would you've done?" She said scooching closer to him with a cheeky smile.

     "I'm not jealous. I was just curious." He said ignoring her sudden closeness. "And stop that."

    "

Stop what, the teasing or?" She asked with a wink. Sweet Pea shook his head.

    "The teasing, stop or I'll-"

    "You'll what?" Nixie said with a satisfied smile, glad to be getting under his skin.

    "Ill kiss you." The smile slowing fell off Nixie's face but then quickly came back.

    "Okay then, kiss me."

    "That's what I- wait what did you say?" Nixie was full on grinning now, she knew he wouldn't kiss her.

    "Kiss me, Sweet Pea, or are you afraid of a five-foot-three redhead." Nixie placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Kiss me."

     When Nixie pulled away her smirk was replaced by Sweet Pea's lips which caught her off guard. A small squeak left her lips and she pulled away. "What the hell!"

    Sweet Pea's eyes opened wide and he immediately backed off, "What you said to kiss you!" Nixie huffed.

    "I was dragging it off so you would get the hint and ask my permission then you could've-" Sweet Pea let out a laugh and kissed her again but was then shoved away again, "Would you stop that!"

    Sweet Pea shrugged and rolled his eyes, "You said to kiss you." Nixie huffed and sent him a glare. "Okay, okay I'm sorry. Nixella Eloquin Parton may I give you the honor of kissing me- Ouch! Nixie!"

    Nixie started the kiss this time by grabbing Sweet Pea by his jacket and pulling him to her glossed lips. Sweet Pea immediately responded and pulled her closer. Their lips moved together in perfect sync and Nixie noted that Sweet Pea's lips were a little chap but they still felt like heaven pressed to hers.

   Once they pulled away with both of them breathing heavily they sat in silence for a second. That was until Sweet Pea broke it, "So how was it?"

***

EVERYONE WANTED THEM TO KISS SO THEY KISSED AND NOW IMMA GO DO SAHM HOMEWORK. BYEE.

xx Neverah