Chapter 5

Jungkook's P. O. V ~
Y/N was teasing me. I want to take her somewhere get to know my mate more. I mean, I'm her biggest fan. I can't believe the queen is my mate. We were on our way to her room,  we opened the door and saw 2 half naked people making out. Wait... Taehyung and Momo. Eww. I don't wanna see my hyung get it on. 
Jungkook/ Y/N/ Taehyung/ Momo: "Ahhhhhh!"

Y/N P. O. V ~
I'm trolling. Savage right? Anyway, I want to finish my last year of college before I go back home. Yes this is my last year, new school year actually. In a week it will be the first day of school.  I've gotta a job and now my mate.  If we can make it through this school year... I'll be happy.  I've enrolled in the music class too. Wait... Shit! I grab Jungkook's hand and look at him.  Not too long later,  Momo and Taehyung come out and apologize. 
Jin: " Children come ear dinner!" I teleport Jungkook and I to the dinner table. 
Taehyung: " How did you get her so fast?"
Jungkook: " I don't know. Ask Y/N." Jin come in with the rest of the guys.
Suga: " Oh. Y/N, Jungkook, we didn't see you go by."
Y/N: " That's because we didn't." Everyone looks at you waiting for your explanation.
Jimin: " Remember,  she can do anything any money can and is a lot stronger that her parents. " Everybody needs their heads.
Momo: " Can we eat now?"
Jin: " Yeah. Sure dig in." After dinner we decide to watch a movie.
Momo: " Taehyung just asked Jungkook to sleep on our room cause I'm sleeping with him." I just nod my head, maybe we could get to know each other more.
Y/N: " Hey, so what street we watching?"
J-hope ( He told you to call him that ): " Fifty Shades Darker. "
Y/N: " Really? I've seen that like 20 times already."
Momo: " She actually has." I just plop down next to Jungkook and spent watch the movie for the 21 time.  I fall asleep knowing that I've gotta ask Jungkook out.