Chapter 9

Y/N's  P. O. V~
Bruh... I've been waiting all lunch but no sign of the Bitch. Like I thought you wanted to fight. I'm peacefully chatting up a storm until I hear
???: " Where is she? I want to start slut!" Never mind. Here she comes to ruin the day! I walk over to her wanting to get this over with.  Everyone's attention now directed to us, I make my way outside not waiting for her. The school circles us, teachers and all. Suddenly the principal come running out.
Joel: ( Principal's name) " Do NOT fight her Tzuyu!"
B: " Why not father? Let's put the ugly slit in her place. "
Y/N: "Ha! I'm only an ugly slit if I'm a mirror." She growls looking directly in my eyes.
Y/N: " Joel stand down." I order and everyone looks shocked, except for BTS and Momo. You see Joel is an Alpha ( I'm not gonna explain what that is because if you've never read another werewolf book then maybe you should ). He shows his neck in submission and backs away slowly turn to his wife to match their worried looks.  B looks surprised, but quickly covers it up with a glare that, by the way doesn't affect me. B nods over to Jisoo.
Jisoo: " Everything goes, fight until, one surrenders or is unconscious, NOT to the death!  AM I CLEAR!?!" We nod our keeping contact with each other. We start. I can't make the first move that would be stupid. She does. B turns into a light grey wolf, she stands 6.4", bigger than most wolves because of her alpha blood. Problem is in human form I stand at 6.11", so in wolf form I stand 10ft in my white wolf. Even though I was bigger than her she still want to fight. She charged and I disappeared, she hurt herself on a tree because she used all her strength. I came over to her and pinned her down with my body. 
Y/N: " Do you give up!?!" She nodded seeing I couldn't talk.  I was walking away when she charged again.  I yanked her neck in mid air and swung.  She went through the wall and onto the cafeteria. On my way to her I changed into my devil form. My right hand woman showed up with Momo by my side. We all has suites on. Mine way pin stripped and you could see the gun on me. 
Y/N: " Shift! You shall obey me as I am your queen. Got that!?!" I yelled using my alpha voice. Everyone looked (Jung)shook. *TeeHee* I grabbed her neck and put my gun up to her head. 
Y/N: " Now do you surrender?" I whispered in her ear so only she could hear me. She nodded, but that was not good enough for me.
Y/N: " I said do you surrender! Use your words you pathetic excuse of a slut!"
Tzuyu: " Y-yes my queen." I glared at her once more before throwing her head back to the ground.  I walk away leaving her groaning.  Because I'm queen, it takes longer for the wounds I inflicted upon someone to heal.  Suddenly the groaning stops and someone yells
???: " Oh my! She passed out!" Probably passed out because of the pain.  Commotion starts and over the intercom I hear Maggie ( Tzuyu's mom) say
Maggie: " Okay everyone you can go home early due to some stupid antics from my daughter.  And I'm sorry queen. " I nod at her ( because you have to pass the office on the way out of school ) and head back to my place. I text Momo and tell her to bring the guys and girls with her. I called my mom on the first day telling her about my mate so that's why I'm queen.  ( Everyone's height ratio is the same. Ex: Namjoon is taller than Kookie. They just have put on a few inches.) I'm sitting on the couch when something hits me in the head. It was a Jin's chancla! I turn around to see an army of chanclas after me. 
15 minutes later~
We're all tied up and getting yelled at by sandals. Except Kookie who is an angle in my mother's eyes. Yes my mother mother is yelling at us through sandals,  she only does this when she's quite mad. I've only had this done once, that was when I knocked a little girl out for calling my mother a whore. 
13 years ago~
I was sitting on the bench at the park waiting for mommy to get out of the bathroom. Some girl came up to me and asked me name. I told, vice-versa. Then she proceeded to say
???: " Do you know that your mommy's an ugly whore?" I was so pissed that I threw her into tree and knocked her out. Right after my mother came up to me and asked what happened, I told her a she said
Mommy: " Yes it was wrong for her to call me the but you can't go around throwing people into trees just because you don't like what they've got to say. "
Little Y/N: " But daddy told me to always stand up for what's right." She sighed and told me I'd get my punishment when I got home. I girls mommy came up and asked, then apologised for her daughters words.  Me and the little girl both got the chancla punishment and that's how I met Momo. It's funny cause it turns out we we're cousins.
Present time~
I was laughing and everyone was looking at me like I'm crazy. I heard my mate growl and turn to see something unexpected. ( Mind you, we're all still tied up, except Jungkook )
Taehyung: " I didn't see that coming. " Everyone looks at him like he has two heads, but we've got to remember that this is Taehyung.