Chapter 11

Y/N P.O.V ~
I wake up with a groan. I feel so sore, maybe I should've asked for him to good harder. I look over I see my precious mate. The sun from the slit in the curtain shines on his face. I roll out of bed Take the robe off the back of the bathroom door and tying it around my waist. I walk down stairs and start to cook breakfast. 'American" eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast and sausage. Once done I lay out the foods.

Then I walk back upstairs to take a shower and get dressed

Then I walk back upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. It takes about 30 minutes and when I go down no one is there. So I make me and Jungkook a plate and carry them upstairs coming back down to get the drinks.

Jungkook P.O.V~
I wake up feeling weight on my lap. The first thing I see when I open my eyes is Y/N looking down on me smiling. Then I look down at my lap top see breakfast. On the night stand there is another plate and two cups. I smile and say thank you. After eating she takes down our cups and empty plates. I storm going into the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

Y/N P.O.V~
I go downstairs to hear this.
???: " They funked for about 5 hours. So loud. Like 'you need some Jesus."
???: " Haha. Yeah but how did they wake up so early to cook this. I mean she should be tired and sore."
???: " Maybe she is but we should appreciate that she did this for us. " I don't hear anything else so I walk into the kitchen. Everyone turns to look at me but don't speak.
Y/N: " What?"
Momo: " Are you okay? I mean umm..." I nod as soon as Kookie comes into the kitchen. He comes over and back hugs me giving me a kiss on my Mark. I kiss him on his.
Y/N: " Do want to go meet my parents today?" I say to no one in particular but look at Kookie the whole time. He spits out the water he was drinking onto Yoongi. Good thing he was done with his food. I chuckle and Yoongi gives me the which I gladly return while patting Kookie's back. He looks around the table staring at Namjoon who smirks.
Namjoon: " We' s love to." I nod and pat Kookie's back one more time. Waking to the living room
Y/N: " We're leaving in 20. " When Jungkook comes in I ask if he wants to dance. Agreeing he takes my hand and I lead him to the dance room.

( Your dance. You're in the red crop top in the first group. )

( He's the first guy you see in the first group. )