Chapter 8

Next class dance~

Teacher: " Hi I'm Chance. I'm 29. Which is really the same age as all the teachers. Not much older than you. I know scandal waiting to happen but it is what it is. Anyway, you'll learn each other's names as I call them... I'm a pretty chill teacher though. Today you'll show everybody what you've got. I'll give you projects every now and then. So let's get started. First up is Y/N and Momo." You're the first girl that appears and Momo is the one with the black and white crop top. Forget everyone else.

Everyone claps for you.
Jungkook: " Wow.  That was amazing. Where'd you learn to dance like that?"
Y/N: " I took gymnastics and ballet, but taught myself how to sing, dance and play instruments." Everyone gives you another round of applause.
???: " What's so special about this bitch!?! She weak and is so fake like... Ew. Plus I'll always be better than her cause she's a slut trying get my kook's attention."
Y/N: " Who the fuck are you? A copycat barbie?"
Tzuyu: " I'm Tzuyu. The queen of this school."
Y/N: " Bitch. I think, the fuck, not. If anything I'm more superior than you'll ever be and you can go crying to daddy because he won't believe you and you lose this. As for 'kook' he's mine so why don't you go crawl under that little bridge where we all know you came from."
Bitch (Tzuyu): " Oh your really gonna regret that. You, me field at lunch.  I suggest you eat something so you get tired out as soon." Chance shakes his head in annoyance bit doesn't say anything. You see bitch's parents own this school and her dad just so happens to be the official ( he's just like a principal). Chance can't say anything even if he wanted to. Now Joel, bitch's dad can't stop the fight, it's against monster law to stop a royals fight. Yep this school is full of monsters. Anywho Bitch walks out of the classroom and everyone turn their attention back to me giving me pitiful looks.
Chance: " I'm gonna tell your next period teachers about this." He makes a phone call to the teachers I have after lunch. The class after that was singing. I had music right before lunch. Jennifer was my singing teacher and Eric was my music teacher. I walk into the cafeteria and all eyes turn to me. Do you know that they took a video of the verbal fight B and I had? It turns out, I'm the only person, male or female to talk to her like that. I sit down with my friends and the cafeteria goes back to it's normal volume again. I sigh and lay my head down. Four girls come up to the table, they're naturally beautiful but make themselves look like sluts. How sad.
???: " Ello. We're Tzuyu's friends and we just came to wish you good luck cause you gonna need it. No one has ever started fight with her and won, we just hope you let her in her place. "
Y/N: " Well thanks. My name is-"
BP (Blackpink): " Oh we know who you are Ms. Y/N. Anyways I'm Lisa, this is Jennie, Rose and Jisoo and we're Blackpink. Anyway we gotta run see ya soon." And with that they're off.  This is gonna be a long day.